Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Rurouni's Mugen Creations

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads H43g7EY

Check out Rurouni's videos here

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads 84T6s9u
His alternative Youtube homebrew/Ikemen and mugen testing channel

Rurouni is a Brazilian M.U.G.E.N Lifebar, screenpack and stage creator. He is mostly known for his work on the "Rurouni Kenshin: Soul & Sword" Fullgame project. He has been active in the mugen scene since atleast 2009 but possibly longer - it is not exactly known.

Rurouni mostly affiliates with the Mugen Fighters Guild forum where he is most active. The majority of his work is hosted on his personal website "Rurouni Road" which is also home to his fullgame project Rurouni Kenshin SAS (Soul and sword).
His work is centered around low res/Hi res 1.0 and 1.1 lifebars

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads Beup-single[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads Saisen+inspired+lifebar+single[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads GBA2_Lifebars

In 2019, Rurouni announced that the Rurouni Kenshin SAS fullgame project was officially in a hiatus, leaving a mission statement regarding the project on his website stating:

I've been thinking about the project and I think the time has come: the project is officially in indefinite hiatus.

It's been some time since I last talked to Aoshi24 (leader of the project), almost 3 years. This is a long time. In the meantime a lot happened in my personal life and currently I'm really struggling. In all this time my ability with pixel art has improved a lot, but I just do not have the energy or desire anymore.

A project needs at least someone who deals with the codes and someone else for the art. Coding a character requires skills that I do not have and do not want to develop. A coder contacted me ... but as I do not know him, I do not know if it would work... Either way it's not like I'm never going to return to this project, but at the moment it is not feasible for me.

I have other things I want to do, including smaller projects for MUGEN. I hope to get a new job soon because my laptop is already giving signals that its time is coming. I'm no longer a big fan of anime (I would not believe it would be possible when I was a teenager, stupid kid, heh!), but Rurouni Kenshin has become something else, so I'll probably die a fan. So while there is life there is hope for the project. It's funny to think that a few fans around the world have followed a little of my humble work. When I was a kid watching Rurouni Kenshin from Monday to Friday at 18:00, it was something I could even imagine. Well, things were very different in 2001, huh?

Thanks for following us until now. It's been a long road, but I hope it's not the end. I hope to see all of you in the future. See ya.

Rurouni also runs a secondary youtube channel with focus on testing the new releases and features for the Mugen clone engine, IKEMEN.

Download All Rurouni's official work here

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads H43g7EY

Download Rurouni Kenshin Soul And Sword 2018 Beta Here

Last edited by Vermilion Spy on Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:58 am; edited 4 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Authors Notes:

Download Links

Screenpack:

Just the Lifebar:

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

One thing worth adding to his biography is that I think he also has an alternate semi-private channel here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

But also I see that he added these which have an unlisted private video:

Street Fighter - Essence Lifebar Updated(1.0/1.1)

Authors Notes::

Download Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Alt Link homepage: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads P21sO8E

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

Lvl2 Lifebar by JFCT555, updated to MUGEN 1.0/1.1 by Rurouni released 15.04.2023
Resolution: 640x480.

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads Lvl2_001

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads Lvl2_002

Download Link:

Elazul9000

Elazul9000

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

I know this is not Mugen related, but as it rtelates to the creator I thought I should add it here?

Custom Ikemen Go Announcer added Jan 2023:

Download Link:

[Mugen Creator/Website] Rurouni Road - The Rurouni Kenshin Fullgame project homepage, plus misc lifebars & screenpack downloads IuFetyD

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum