Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Hi all, as this was requested via PM I thought I would post this here for any other users wanting to contribute to the Forbes Lists and world network. This is basically a suggested easy template to use for adding new entries and can be customized and additional info can be added.

However the basic things to be mentioned that are necessary have been included. these are for example:

- Name of creator
- Name/links to their Youtube acc
- Name/links to their websites
- Optional archive/onefolder download folder links
- Basic profile of the creator: Name, Ethnicity if known, best known creation/s, Mugen career timeline

Code:
[center][b][color=#ffccff][size=24]XXXXX's Mugen Creations[/size][/color][/b][/center]

[center][img]CREATOR AVATAR IMAGE from youtube acc or other forum acc/ BANNER IMAGE[/img][/center]

[center][b]Check out XXXXX's videos here[/b][/center]
[center][url=CREATOR youtube channel link][b][size=18]XXXX's Youtube Channel[/size][/b][/url][/center]

[center][color=#ff99ff]XXXX is a {NATIONALITY} M.U.G.E.N creator. XXXX is mostly known for creating XXXXXXX. HE/She has been active in the mugen scene since {DATE}[/color][/center]

[center][b][size=18]XXXX Creation Previews[/size][/b][/center]
[center][youtube]YOUTUBE LINK[/youtube][/center]

[center][color=#ffff00][b][size=16]Download All XXXX's official work here[/size][/b][/color][/center]
[center][url=CREATOR WEBSITE][b][size=24]RicePigeon's MUGEN Spot[/size][/b][/url][/center]

[center][img]OPTIONAL IMAGES[/img][/center]

[center][color=#ffff00][b][size=16]ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL DOWNLOAD LINKS[/size][/b][/color][/center]

[center][url=download link A][b][size=18]name of link[/size][/b][/url][/center]

[center][url=optional secondary link if needed][b][size=18]NAME OF LINK[/size][/b][/url][/center]

XXXXX's Mugen Creations

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing  BANNER IMAGE

Check out XXXXX's videos here
[url=CREATOR youtube channel link]XXXX's Youtube Channel[/url]

XXXX is a {NATIONALITY} M.U.G.E.N creator. XXXX is mostly known for creating XXXXXXX. HE/She has been active in the mugen scene since {DATE}

XXXX Creation Previews
[youtube]YOUTUBE LINK[/youtube]

Download All XXXX's official work here
[url=CREATOR WEBSITE]RicePigeon's MUGEN Spot[/url]

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing OPTIONAL IMAGES

ADDITIONAL OPTIONAL DOWNLOAD LINKS

[url=download link A]name of link[/url]

[url=optional secondary link if needed]NAME OF LINK[/url]

I hope this helps you guys out wanting to add entries.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Ok this is quite handy and also I don't mind contributing because there are quite a few forbes list creators that I think we should add. I nominate quite a few and I will use this

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing P21sO8E

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing 2GPpdMR
FYI I used this format too but I also copy pasted pretty much the same template that was used by the other guy directly below me on his stage release thread since it is tidy and i really cbf doing html formatting. So maybe you should add a second template for single posts aswell

NAMTron

NAMTron

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing RjBqV68
A great template for everyone to hopefully use in their release posts also

Mugen World Network and hall of fame/forbes list Posting format template for forum users contributing 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum