Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Non canon CVS Sprite/CVS Groove Character Game Artwork HD Vector Redraws Part 2 (updated 2020)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Non canon CVS Sprite/CVS Groove Character Game Artwork HD Vector Redraws  Part 2 (updated 2020) 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Part 2 of my CVS POTs groove character portrait pack.
These are meant for Mugen Characters that are either POTS/Warusaki CVS grooved, Mr Infinite Edits, or any CVS sprite styled characters that are not in the original CVSNK2 game but are in mugen.
I had to shrink them for uploading as they were way to oversized and still are quite large.
So sorry if loading is taking long.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Phant0mD on Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:30 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Demitri

Demitri

Non canon CVS Sprite/CVS Groove Character Game Artwork HD Vector Redraws  Part 2 (updated 2020) RjBqV68
Noooooice

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

Non canon CVS Sprite/CVS Groove Character Game Artwork HD Vector Redraws  Part 2 (updated 2020) OjtZ7W5
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Non canon CVS Sprite/CVS Groove Character Game Artwork HD Vector Redraws  Part 2 (updated 2020) 50086984306_129c06f147_o
ayyyye waddup stranger.

Karin added 27.03.20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hephaistos31

Non canon CVS Sprite/CVS Groove Character Game Artwork HD Vector Redraws  Part 2 (updated 2020) 42451059065_c5b3f655dd_o
Good!
I tried to work on E. Honda and Gouken but picture is too small or something but I'm not sure if those arts are coming from the same game. I think so. ^^
Btw good to be back there guys!!

I saw Phantom D post so I came here lol

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

M Bison added 08.05.20

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Rose added 08.02.20

HekuttaSaint

HekuttaSaint

Non canon CVS Sprite/CVS Groove Character Game Artwork HD Vector Redraws  Part 2 (updated 2020) Wcz4RWt
Sanababish!

Gademet! This is just art to a whole new level! Bro, I just can't find the right words... but I hope you understand this....

EXCELSIOR!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum