Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
So I really wanted to try a different style than the usual.
Rather than use the same old sprite rips I wanted to make something entirely ripped myself but at the same time mix similar generation game resources together.

So after a few conversations with a dude on discord and Phantom D I decided to make something based off dreamcast games.
And i started to mix rival schools and Dead or alive 2 stage resources together.
Then somewhere along the line the idea of a sort of "school under attack" came to mind.

This is a mix of the dreamcast DOA2 training stage, the Rival schools 2 final stage, and Red comet from the gundam series.
This will be interesting to see where this goes...

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) C5K3w3Q

Removing the mech and adding new col scheme since doesnt match what im going for with giant gundam....

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) MTtGL14

trying something else inspired by a dengeki bunko stage but still rival schools themed

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) PA1VVjY

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
woah thats fookin lush! I thonk do 3 versions of this stage!
Do one version based off the evening colors you have now, then do one on fire and madness based off the gundam one, then a THIRD one which is based off beforecthe madness when the roof isnt smashed.

That way you can use those cool building sprites again haha

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) P21sO8E

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
Well I sort of hit a temporary slump with this one....
I don't really know what direction I want to go in.
Like, it feels really good as it is now, but it is far too static.
For the evening version, I don't know what else to add as far as effects and lighting to give it that extra flare.
I do have one idea, but it is all dependent on how I can simulate wind in the lower part.
I'm thinking spotlights and search lights from the blimps
But you can blame rival schools 2 for that because the original was bland

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Rival schools/Dead or alive/Gundam Fusion stage WIP (IDK) 50086984306_129c06f147_o
hmm thats a tricky one. TBH it looks good as it is but I know it needs something to not be so static.
maybe wind, or a sign of wind, only other thing is when all else fails, the OMK shift technique

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum