Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
Just an old hires stage by Lithium Flower that I thought I would try my hand at remaking with Widescreen 1.1 sprite and coding standards.
It willl include zoom and 32bitpng and mild delta.
The original version had colorloss so I have basically remade the entire stage with new sprites and extended it to give it high jump plus parallax

Based on CRIMSON RIDE by Lithium Flower
Reboot: CRIMSON HIVE

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake KF6aIGh [WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake QEilsSb [WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake Ikf111A

I still need to adjust some camera settings and add ceiling and extend it a bit more but its 70% done.

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake JURkJxa

Slight update - ceiling height increased, all the bounds and deltas are finished. May add some resident evil characters or something idk
[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake NlIOZG1

Last edited by ✴Ex-Sirius✴ on Fri Feb 28, 2020 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

electrocaid

electrocaid

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake Ya01log
Very promising... Thumbs Up
Very good idea indeed yay

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake 42197397255_c0a08f615e_o
Thank you.
Only issue I have is the file size.
Original version was over 130MB because the animation is 600 frames.
I'm going to try reduce it if I can.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake 50086984306_129c06f147_o
yooo gotcha PM. all good my bro, shit is so on my level and now even more on my level lol.
I sent you the rest of the layers.
you need to join the dang old discord lol.
I'll up the video soon - this is gonna be mad!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Update: promo video is on the new main channel my bro. Shitz wild.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
woah holy moses which rock did this badass roll out of the underside of lol! Sure you not ExShadow? Lol

[WIP]Lithium FLowers "crimson ride" Resident Evil Red Hive 1.1 remake P21sO8E

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Lol no im me myself and I.
Well this stage is done and I am about to upload.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum