Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Sir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Sir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) U7g6iuCSir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) J6xHl0TSir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) WEi0LaVSir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) NFV12bPSir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) YjzbtxWSir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) 2hh0Hci
Sir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) An6sDOzSir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) WNzb4a0Sir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) PzuXHbG

Authors Notes:
Gladiacloud here.

After several months, I am ... or rather, I and Kenshiro99 managed to complete our One Piece character for the game Dragon Ball Z vs One Piece full game.

The character comes from the game One Piece Great Pirate Colosseum, but it is not a character that is part of the main roster. I wanted him to be put on the roster, but it did not happen. So I decided that I wanted to do him a full sprited character, but I had to wait for the right opportunity to make it happen, and the kenshiro99's full game turned out to be that occasion.

But who am I talking about? Obviously one of my favorite One Piece characters. It has a hook and has sand power thanks to Suna Suna-no Mi.

The fullgame of Kenshiro99 is enriched with this captivating character, and soon you will see it in the next beta of the game.

About my next wip: I have not decided anything yet ... but as always, I invite you to follow my sign and see the silhouettes.

Enjoy with our new character!

DOWNLOAD LINK
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sir Crocodile by Gladiacloud and Kenshiro99 (10.09.18) P21sO8E

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum