Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Cool, cool ok hey did you get my private message about my friend BahamainKing wanted you to check out his screenpack he also wanna know how he can contact you personally?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 50086984306_129c06f147_o
no problem man, yeah I did read that. I talked to him in one of your streams. He seems like a cool guy. I was looking forward to working on his Mugen Fighting evolution game sometime.

Well he can contact me the same way as you, here on the forum if he makes a project thread and we can work on the game. its easier that way to keep track of things because like you know, these are lifetime projects and its easier to do that way. So tell him he can join us here

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Cool, cool i'll be sure to let him know I'm on it.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 50086984306_129c06f147_o
I Enlarged and completely redrew this ultra rare artwork to use for Jon Talnains winning portraits today

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 49700579906_4db4fd7f4d_o

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 OjtZ7W5
No mugen evolution, until MGS project gets its turn. Get in line or else. Mugen evolution, my foot. Just playing man, I love the artwork on John. The more projects the better.

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Wow that looks sweet bro I'm loving it

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Thanks bro. John Talbain Now Updated to 1.1!

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 KBWQlLy
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 4d60boW
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 WLWw8PX

I've also updated Karin & Ken's .sff files to 1.1 format. I just have to add the art for them so they will be the next updates.

Here is a Preview of the artwork redraw I created for Karin's winscreen i will do next.
the original image is very small and very rare and is from a japanese mobile game dlc guest character called puzzle dragon battle

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 49703619277_c96c236810_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

I'll say use that for Karin that's a cool picture

tomchaos7

tomchaos7

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 GlDVwFc
I love what you guys are doing here keep up the good work

What power would Hell have if those here imprisoned were not able to dream of Heaven? ...

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Thanks man. It's a slow process but the end result is going to be amazing.
Karin Updated to 1.1!

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 McJPyyo
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 UOHbVdy
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 DMfiAax

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

That's tough man it just get better and better

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

And can't forget old Ken. Also updated to 1.1

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 G7DrHmB
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 C3yLuOE
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 UOzPZqf

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

I'm Live, Now

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Oh, hi swagga kings. I haven't seen you on the forum posting in a while, well it's good to see you are back.

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Thanks man I really appreciate it, it's good to be back.

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
He returns!

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 P21sO8E

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Been waiting for you to return to show you these. Lord Raptor Updated to 1.1.
I know you told me that there is an updated version of him coming, so when you get him, you can resend him to me and I will update that version with the new portraits and 1.1 palette stuff too

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 D6ngqZF
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 Yevvn2L
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 OGesJpI

Also, on the first page of this project thread at the top, I have added a progress list to show how many characters have been updated

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 28356897037_5be1f6146a_o
Awesome artwork for zabel

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

And here's what we will be using for M Bison who's next to be converted. I tried to find some artwork of him we haven't seen used ever before in Mugen. So I went through some old Udon Comics and found one image that looked unique. And a few hours later here we go!Q

Also I recolored him so he has his old school super sf2 champions edition color palette lol

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 49859558377_523a435a25_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

This picture is fine to me bro and oh just to let you know, pots style lord raptor is in the works just to give you a heads up.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Alright cool cool. Well the good news is that we are getting very close to the end of the char 1.1 updates.

I haven't been posting much because I was using the time over the COVID 19 lockdown period to really get those last artworks finished, and also plan what the next stage will be after you do testing of this next update.

I just updated 4 more characters tonight and i will be uploading the progress images over the next few days for you to see.

After that only 9 more to go - and I have already done the artwork for 7 of those 9 characters so i just need to add them to the files and then we are done and ready for the single mode testing!

Here's a sneak peak of the morrigan art aswell I made to use for her:

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 49894283177_11dbb63a6d_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Hey man what' sup I can totally understand bro it's best to be safe then sorry, but I'm looking forward to the next update for this project and I'm liking the portrait for Morrigan.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Now back to business!
We are down to the last few characters now!
So lets start with these:

Ryu Converted to 1.1 with all new custom palettes as a bonus!

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 EWescID[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 Qdw68M4[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 2dsjVEE[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 SCSqcBD

Morrigan Updated to 1.1!
On a side note, I noticed that whoever made her, had actually already converted her partly to 1.1, however I noticed there are some bugs sometimes with her palettes that I will need to investigate.
When you get the next update be sure to test her palettes and tell me if you see anything unusual in her, but other than that shes lookin good.

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 Bn63fcR[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 IjCLrTg[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 RaGWM4X[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 ZC63mHJ

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Glad your back in business bro it's looking really good, oh @Phant0mD
when you get some time I would like to discuss with you about a screen pack for my second project Street Fighter vs Capcom on how it should be design.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Yeah man its great to be back and have time to work on things.
Yeah well i do have some ideas relating to your other project, they are kind of risky ideas and i dunno how easy it will be to do but if it works it would be amazing, so once ive sorted this one and then bahamiankings project we can definitely sort it!

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum