Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
When I has updating Hsien-ko I noticed its the Varo Hades Edit of POTs original version from 2 years ago. I also noticed that he updated it again with GUI007 in July 2019.
So before I updated to 1.1, I updated your version too with the varo/gui version from here:

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 KAxAbj8
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 1tqpj3T
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 UqfI5jo

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 2GPpdMR
I have been seeing more and more of this game here and there in my image searches and on YT.
It looks great.
I DO have some criticism for some of the stage work though and I think you need to really update or replace and improve many of the stages quality to match the slick and sexy design of the artwork and screenpack.

I may be able to help you guys out with that if you need any stage work done

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Well it's practicality the same Hsien-Ko I did a play though for last year it's just GUI007 download it from my video and did his own review of it.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Hey bro, while ive been updating the chars i just noticed that another version of DVSF was recently released called version 6 by another person making one and i was wondering if some of the POTs characters in that one which don yet have fighters edge may have been updated, in which case maybe we can use them in this one!

For example, if the Phobos (who i was about to update as we speak) that is in this compilation is a newer POTs version than the one we have, we could take this one out and use it instead perhaps?

Also i noticed that alot of the stages and music used in this one are the same as the ones we have in ours - was this the one that our version was originally based on?

Also on a side note my friend and a few others said they would be down to do original stages for this aswell.

They are good stage makers and you can see an example of some of my friend's work here on our new channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl3ni2Iu76WEAtxpz5gt_Ag

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 49240809213_a0332873ca_o
Actually I know about this version and I know who the person is that made it. Basically my version that we are working on now doesn't have anything to do with this one it's completely separated from minds, as for phobos the one you saw in that video is practically the same the person just download it from my playthrough video of phobos, so there's no need to take that one we got now out plus I'm comfortable it and I had done some tweaks to him. So you said your friends are good stage makers i'll check out the channel and i'll let you know.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

cool man. Well thought that may be the case but i thought i would double check. I will carry on in that case. I think we will make great progress with this game this year. Theres so many core changes i plan to make but priority for now is updating all of the single vs mode character portrait artwork and then also the win screen artwork. Then start updating some more lifebar related things for the next beta.

Also one question about juli. There are two julis in this. One is a pots version by divine wolf and the other one is a very broken non pots one with juli and juni both at the same time. I was wondering if you have considered swapping the broken one out for a different capcom character like sagat for example.

I suggested sagat because he is one of the main characters innthe darkstalkers vs street fighter comic book. Also i think he is a good balance character since he is the equivalent capcom.character to victor from darkstalkers. But let me know your thoughts.
Also i think recently a new pots cody was released

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Cool, cool yea I would'n worry about that version. About Juil ok I didn't explain this for the way how I had it all set up, I do plain to put both Juil and Juni in the game as playable characters and the ones you saw out side the characters select screen they just for the arcade mode as sub bosses. In the future I do plan to have them coveted into becoming fully pots style by varo_hades it's gonna be a while thought so that my plan. And for Sagat I do know he was in the comic book, honestly I rather have the dolls instead I think they are a perfect fit for the game in my opinion so imma stick with that. If your talking about the Cody with out the Jail suit I was the one that request Varo_Hades to convert that Cody in pots style from the Capcom Universe project.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

I'm Live Now

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Stream was good bro. We really need to fix those team mode bars. I am not 100% happy with the design and I want to go for a more Updated design.

Ingrid Updated to 1.1. New rare artwork for her too. I added the new updated stuff into her awsell. Sennou room updated her again since your version you had so she will have some tweaks

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 235iodk
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 WerIUc6
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 KN9hCce

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Looking good man, looking good.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

sorry wrong post/color]

Last edited by Swagga Kings on Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Hew swagga i think you posted the wrong stream - this isnt your darkstalkers vs sf stream. I think its some other games. Maybe this one you meant to post in the other mugen cinema thread?

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 P21sO8E

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Yeah I meant to delete it, i'll take care of it

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Live, Now

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 2GPpdMR
Damn i missed the stream today but I will turn my notifications on for next time.
I will have this running in the background while I do some other work on my mugen and enjoy!

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

The replay is up

Filthy Fredo

Filthy Fredo

Hi swagga. You remember me? Im called Fredo. I watched some of your streams

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Yeah I remember you

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Alright bro, I just got the Updated Rikuo. I'm about to take him 4 a swimmm lol.
Also Ive finished Phobos and Jedah almost so I will show you their updates tomorrow.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Ha ha cool, cool i'll be looking forward to the next update bro Thumbs Up

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

ayyy. Been a while my bro. had a major overtime haul with work so far this month so been hard to get on here but i'm back with updates!

Phobos now updated to 1.1!
And he had alot of things wrong with him too
Updates log:

- Fixed a major bug with his explod transparency every time he activated anims using 3017.
   His explosives, missiles, lasers etc were not removing the black from behind the smoke same as rolento's bomb hitsparks do, so now they all work fine.

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 QLUMNhh
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 1KnVRpN
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 26vXmcE

- Fixed his hyper portrait. The old one was not cropped on the edges properly and was very low resolution. replaced it with a better image.

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 BkDANui

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 1uJcu40

also i need you to Pm me a new link to rikuo because the old one you sent me that i thought i had, it expired and was not able to download him.
I thought I had but the link was dead in my download manager.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Great job bro imma resend you Rikuo right now

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Package delivered. Jedah also Updated to 1.1

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 MmnAtYv
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 3 SBTX1ge

Hmm, it seems he does not have winquotes but maybe I can fix that also

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Sweet bro, oh I don't know if you heard me in my last live stream that the new Darkstalkers character to be pots style is lord raptor once I get him i'll let you know

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Ah yes i do remember, that's perfect because i haven't updated him yet. Also I think of all the characters, the other one that i can think of that really needs updating and fixing is Q-Bee because i noticed she has some unusual bugs in her too.
The next character That I have to update is John Talbain (normal version) so I will do him next

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum