Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Well i honestly didn't see nothing wrong with Dark-Gallon before when I was using him in a match he didn't feel bad to me. I'm not actually sure if I'm gonna take him out the game but when I happen to get him re-coded by the creator Varo_Hades is can add some animations to him cause he did that with most of the darkstalkers in the game, but I understand where you coming from that versiosn of Dark-Gallon is very old. And as for Dee I already had it in mind to put him in the game in the future so you'll pretty much see Dee in the game as well.

NAMTron

NAMTron

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 RjBqV68
hmm. Regarding Dark Tailbain, when he was released I believe he was a joke character.
In Darkstalkers 3, john tailbain faces dark tailbain as a boss instead of jedah.
He does not have any new moves or anything.
He is a complete clone of the original Tailbain.
With that being said. perhaps you would like to use the tailbain you already have as base for the new dark tailbain so it is style based off the more recent POTs ones?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Yea since it's pretty much the same character and for Dark-Talbain I can give him some new moves to work with that wont be a problem just gotta be creative :)

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 50086984306_129c06f147_o
oh yeah thats right. I never knew the back story of dark gallon. So he was a real character after all!
In that case, I have an idea on how to fix the problem sone you guys mentioned about him.
In fact I have a great idea. Leave that one to me. I got this

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Cool bro I can't wait to see what you got on the way

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Alright. Problem solved. Here we go. All new custom Updated Dark Gallon:

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 AwOrZgB[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 Ii5Ig7k[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 Dj39lkX[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 CvUhTgT[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 JQelzOr[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 IV6If5k[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 AqKStwv

I Realised the original Dark Talbain author was splode in 2009 or maybe earlier.
A few years ago, Kodskool updated Splodes version to CVS style, very close to POTs style but not quite.

Anyway a secret patch was made by another author that was never released - a patch which koldskool never knew existed which can be added to the character to make him turn into Dark Talbain which included 12 new palettes.
He has 2 auras and 12 new palettes.
This is the only version of him that exists and he cannot be found anywhere else to my knowledge so its an exclusive although his play style is identical to the splode/koldskool edit but with higher damage and defense of course.

Varo Hades can edit it further but use it as a base for you. It plays differently to the Talbain you already have which is good too.

So this is a good update of the old version you had. I think you will like it.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Whoeee love it, love it by the way I'm Live on Youtube

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Alright!
Demitri Updated to 1.1

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 UBf5ddG
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 I9Hvd0k

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Nice man very brilliant

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Thanks bro. Dhalsim Updated to 1.1 today

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 6p0qRKX
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 QWFJ1Xx

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Grea bro hey did you change Dhalsim color palette?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Hey man,
Actually i was.going to talk to you about that.
Do you know much about what is involved when you convert a character from.1.0 format to 1.1 format?
Well basically all of the color pallettes are built into the characters.
So i had to add all of them into the characters sff file when i convert them.
Some of the colors are new ones i added. Some are ones that were already there.
But you may find that the buttons you push for certain colors has changed.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Actually no I'm not familiar with the convert from 1.0 to 1.1 format are you trying to say that some character don't have a palette folder with the color files or the color are made on the character???

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Hi Swagga Kings.

Mugen 1.0 characters have a folder containing .ACT files.
Each ACT file corresponds to a color palette.

Mugen 1.1 characters don't need .ACT files because the .ACT files are imported inside the characters .sff file.

If you are converting 1.0 characters to 1.1 format, you need to do the following process I added in tutorials here to explain it better:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t3510-converting-mugen-1-0-characters-to-1-1-format

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Juli Updated to 1.1.
Sidenote: This Juli artwork is very rare - You wont find this anywhere else on the internet I can guarantee you that.
I redrew this from one small page when she appears in the udon street fighter comics.
Spoiler:
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 49454452352_bb29a7e64d_o

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 12mjKVD
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 IvVMewM

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Felicia Updated to 1.1
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 S6Eow5o
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 Dc2gOtl

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Looking good man question where do you find these images at?

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Haha thats a long story my bro.
Short answer is 15 years of collecting rare and uncommon fighting game artwork from many places. Artbooks, comics, chinese and japanese websites etc.
But all the images i use i redraw and vectorize myself for maximum quality and largest size and to remove any imperfections so they are unique.

For example i bet you have never seen these before:

https://www.newagemugen.com/t2186-rare-capcom-snk-manhua-style-uhd-vector-redraws-vol-1-updated-july-2017

Also Gill Updated to 1.1. Very rare image - I redrew it from the Street Fighter Unlimited Comic final fight scene

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 76Nk9Wv
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 OT4brtm

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

This is coming along great bro

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Also I was going to ask you if you could resend me your S.Donovan - I accidentally wrote over him when i was copying some text files out of the updated POTs version of the one edited by Gui007 last year (not sure if this one is more updated than the one you have or not).

Guy Updated to 1.1

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 FaVudKT
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 NoTwSbl

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Cool not a problem actually this Donovan is very old but in the future imma have him updated to fully pots style but here the link let me know when u download it

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6bzrng4gr43vc4w/S_Donovan.zip/file

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

ahh cool its just as I thought.

Ok so that version you have is the old POTS version made by Zelgadis, The one I showed you in the video I found is the exact same one just it has been updated by Shinrei, then someone called NDSilva, and then finally fixed and re-edited by Gui007 - so in other words it is an updated version of your old one.

The reason I thought I should check first, is because I wasnt sure if you had added anything new to him like fighters edge or whatever.
I guess I should just leave the updated version in here then?

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Yea the old version I just send you, you can just add that one for right now until I get a hole new one later on in the future.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Cool. I added the new one and updated him to 1.1. We are about 50% complete on the characters now Thumbs Up
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 Pi7FWDq
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 WV2H2Gs
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 FmGziL3
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 2 NHbk7OQ

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Sweet bro this is coming along good

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum