Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Cool cool my dude. I just got the downloads.
I will do my thing with them.
This week I will be putting the time in on finishing up these and a few tiny things and then that should almost be the last update we will do until you finish all of the characters to 100%.
Then hopefully we can do a video on both our official channel here, and also your channel to showcase the updates.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
OK cool sounds good i'll be on the look out I can't wait to try out the new update

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Another big thing i want to add aswell before I send you is the new round animation. I was originally saving it for the next update after this but I have the time this week to add it so here's what im doing

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 F03L7Zp

I have the Udon SF Vs Darkstalkers comic book pages flipping, like what marvel studios does at the start of their movies during the logo with some extra effects inside this frame

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 NOU1gc5

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
That's tough man this just get better and better.

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

I've now animated it and added extra effects and done the sounds and announcer

[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 4YFR9jo [WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 1gYGAsM
[WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 AD5bzQn [WIP]Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter Astral Edition Beta Version 6.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 7 CxPoWy5

Next I will do the same thing for the FIGHT text animation and effects in a similar style and with a new announcer

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Wow this looks sweet bro loving it.

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum