Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryou

Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] SPOGNVp
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] 95rLq9Z

As you can probably tell, it's an update / rehash of my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , something i'd promised back then when it was released and am finally glad to have realized.

You can expect these four variants in the store:

- Full Custom (system.def): Utilizes custom portraits for select, versus and victory screen, as well as custom stage preview. this motif holds up to 42 characters (and 93 stages, due to unicode limiations)
- Custom (system_nostagepreview.def): Removes the stage preview feature from the above and adds more slots to the total of 66
- Normal / Classic (sytemnormal.def): for the folks who prefer it simple and sound, uses no customizations and retains the 200+ slots from the old MvT Screenpack.
- *new* Normal / Classic Big: same as the above, but has the maximum capacity of 700 characters to add into.

Now let's get all the screenies out, shall we:

Intro:
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] YmSWeaD
Menu:
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] O3upwCM
Select (Full Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] MzJYrtQ
Select (Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] FluEpZ7
Select (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] IPDXdF2
*new* Select (Classic Big)
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] Mugen075
Versus (Full Custom & Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] TnXgXiH
Versus (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] BPqGc5C
Victory (Full Custom & Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] CnV0Lcc
Victory (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] Gt7dzzz
Options:
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] GiBylcP
Lifebars (Custom):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] Mugen026
Lifebars (Classic):
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] Mugen022

And while i'm here, i'd like to thank these following individuals, who this screenpack wouldn't have been possible without:

Spoiler:

- Swordsman-Kai: my best homie, whose supports have brought me this far <3.
- The Magic Toaster: all the groovy tracks this screenpack comes with this screenpack was for the most part his recommendations, and even though we don't keep in touch as often as we used to, i still consider him as my homie, too.
- Ryon and Zinesis: provision of a great base to work with in the form of MFFA VZ Screenpack
- Dissidia: every bits of inspiration that stems from his work(s), as well as some materials used in the intro
- Ares AX: the madman who took the first version of this screenpack and turned it into the masterpiece that is the MUGEN AX Screenpack, which in turn i borrowed a lot from in term of some aesthetics.
- Kurogane: the one and only creator of the Hisoutensoku screenpack, upon where i shamelessly snatched the system sound from.
- Various comic artists i'd wished google would have given credit for so that i could thank them properly: the badass lineup of Marvel character artworks that make up one of the main highlights of the menu screen.
- Dairi: each and every gorgeous Touhou character artworks that also are featured prominently in the menu screen.
- Renren: the adorable little Nitori whose cuteness blesses you as you adjust your game's setting.

Lifebar credits:
- Genesis: i build the lifebars on the top of his .hack//versus lifebars
- Kazuto: for the UMVC3 announcer sounds that my shameless ass rip off straight away from his UMVC3 lifebars
- Mazemerald, Exshadow, Hloader: all the design cues for the lifebars were taken from their MVC Infinite, MVC2, and MVC3 lifebars, respectively.

And finally, i'm just gonna leave this download link here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before i go about writing a whole essay about this :p. all the essential templates should be included, go wild with those!

separate dl link for the lifebars can be found here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cheers out!

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] 50086984306_129c06f147_o
Firstly, welcome to Newagemugen.

Secondly, wow!
This looks like alot of work went into this!
I will be testing shortly. Good work buddy :-)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Marvel vs Touhou RE: BOOT + Lifebars [1.1 / OpenGL] 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum