Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

KOF-ish Demitri released

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1KOF SNK Edit Character KOF-ish Demitri released on Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:59 pm

GK

GK

KOF-ish Demitri released Wcz4RWt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I've been wanting to make a KOF styled character for ages, I just couldn't figure out who. Then I got the motivation to make Demitri about a month or so ago. Be aware that he isn't accurate in terms of hitboxes, velocities, etc.

I'm a little late posting this here, but this is my first attempt at making a character in KOF style, so all feedback is welcomed. Enjoy.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:05 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

KOF-ish Demitri released 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Now we're talking. About time we had another Demitri in his Svc spriteset. Good work son. Testing shortly

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

3KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Tue Dec 17, 2019 4:08 pm

GK

GK

His SVC spriteset has always been my favorite. Very underrated. I had to give them some love, lol. Hope you enjoy him, man.

4KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:32 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

KOF-ish Demitri released 49241500477_6b04bc7f46_o
Demonsu creyduru! The geese of darkstalkers is back, and he's thirsty. Now this is gonna be fire

5KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Wed Dec 18, 2019 1:35 am

GK

GK

Hope you like him, bro.

6KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:39 pm

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

good job. looks great!

7KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:09 pm

GK

GK

Thanks!

Forth update, should be the last one for a while as I don't believe there's any remaining issues. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Fixed and changed damage dampening with all projectiles.
- Adjusted hitboxes of ES Chaos Flare and Demon Flare projectiles.
- Adjusted effect placement of his burn sparks.
- Other small things unrelated to gameplay.

Please redownload.

8KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:55 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

An early xmas present to us all. good work sir ghostalino Cheesin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

9KOF SNK Edit Character Re: KOF-ish Demitri released on Thu May 07, 2020 10:41 pm

GK

GK

I'm mad late, lol, but thanks.

Fifth update. This should've been released a while back, but better late than never, I suppose. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
- Various bug fixes, including pushback and projectile juggle issues.
- Guard Cancel Strike added.
- Guard Cancel Dash added.
- Default grounded recovery state has been overridden.
- Probably some other various things I may have forgotten about.

Please redownload.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum