- Author Notes:
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Theme intensified. And yes, I did originally plan to give him other Turtles as assists but that will more or less eliminate the chance of them being remade in this style so nope. Also, no special tag team yet since there are no real interesting Turtles available for now. I could have worked on some Batman/Leo Tag Hyper but I have zero idea how that could be executed though.
Worth to note:
- Standing Heavy is an overhead.
- Splinter's Kick X and Z version have some start-up invul frames.
- Splinter's Kick Y and Z version can cause slide knockdown to opponents.
- Turtle Slide can hit OTG.
- Ninja's Discipline is +1 on block so use it whenever opponents block your unsafe attacks.
- If you are fast enough, you can keep up the combo from Turtle Sign "Leader's Thousand Slashes".
Special thanks to these guys: R@ce Akira for the based work.
RicePigeon, Nep Heart and ReVolUTioN-DeLtA for their codings as well as effects.
- Command List:
Guard Push - 2 attack buttons during blockstun.
Dash + Y - Turtle Slide
A - Dash
B - Throw
D,DF,F + attack - Shinning Cutter (Air-usable)
F,D,DF + attack - Splinter's Kick
D,DB,B + attack - Shellicopter
D,DF,F,D,DF,F + attack - Ninja's Discipline (1000 power)
D,DB,B,D,DB,B + attack - Master's Teaching (1000 power)
D,DF,F,D,DF,F + 2 attack - Turtle Sign "Leader's Thousand Slashes" (3000 power)
Tag Hyper Only - Baku-Shikouken and Spinning Shell Slash.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]