My project consist in one KOF Mugen Style, but the sprites are a little bit different, cuz they will be processed, to be in a different kind, and the game will have an system better worked, in differential, to be like an original game in the style.
Follow an picture of very beta project of the game.
(Jun Kagami K.O.F Ex2 character).
I Have all the project already planned.
- We need, spriter, (some help in programation, because, we will have a too many character)
- We need someone, that will test the game (Find Bugs)
- We need some aspect testers (Visually)
- We need a sound design, that will be the responsible for the game sounds ( All game sounds, that includs the character, stages, screen selection, and more).
- As i've said, we need, an extra character programmer, for do one better work, and a little fast.
* I speak english better than i write, because is not my native language.
@Phant0mD wrote:I see.
I think for a project this big you will need at-least 6 people just to start, but it depends how many characters you are making.
We are interested to hear more about your project - here are some more questions:
- What is your main skill?
- Are you character creator, stage creator, or screenpack lifebar creator?
- What is the name of your full game?
- How many characters is your full game?
- What resolution is your full game?
- What engine will you use. Is it.mugen 1.0, mugen 1.1, or ikemen?
- How will your KOF full game be compared to the many other kof fullgame, like KOFM, KOF Shining, KOF WOJ, KOF Wing etc?
I'm a Char maker,but only for fun, i used to make some chibi dragon ball chars,and now i'm trying to something a little different; and i learning about the snk programmation style yet. But, I had one project that I have leave behind my other p.c, that not exist anymore ( only the beta in rar closed by molebox). Mine intenction is found someone to help the project and give me some kind of tips, in programmation too.
Let's see, I do not just want to put my type of vision on paper, or how many, and what characters, or features this game will offer, I want to have a good base of what we can work to make happen. We know that when it comes to such projects, if it takes a lot of dedication, it's as if it would limit us to something.
Normally, i am, char maker, but this time, i want to learn all the others areas, and try something different; knowledge never is too much, depending on me, this mugen game, will have all of k o f, official 3d, or not (like candy kula robot as example), but I will start for the fourth Ex2, (Miu Kurosaki, Moe Habanna, Jun Kagami, Reiji Ogami), for the beta game. I want to use mugen(engine) 1.1 for this game.
Look, I'd like to work something around the 2002 unlimited match, with a Memorial footprint, but without taking too much of the originality of the project; An example that I would find interesting to join, was the team behind in the scenario cheering for you, as we used to see in k.o.f 97/98, I find something very interesting as well. But that some features we would need a spriter, we would try to put some characters of the saga Maximun impact, more unknown (Chaem lim, Ninon Beart, etc ...) if possible to be more daring. I do not like to idealize too much, dreams are meant to be dreamed, reality usually differs a lot from the "ideal."
Around the name, i don't have thinking about this yet, but I don't want something too different. Its like an book, the title is the last, I want to focus on the first beta.
About the resolution, I have to see, I work in one LCD TV, that mine res is 1920x1080, so I have to see how the engine will work with others options.
Last edited by NAMTron on Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:42 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Giving little live for the post.)