Aight, got a chance to test it.
- What's up with the leaves at the beginning? They just fall very quickly and disappear in midair, it doesn't make much sense. I checked out the sprites, they end a bit abruptly, perhaps if you had them end at a different spot? Try to find a loop point?
- I appreciate the light animation, it's nice, but maybe they could flicker? Or hell, you could even have the animation repeat a bit more faster and consistently for the lights.
- The floor was a nice touch a bit clashy color wise, but in this instance it'd be better to have it separated for a very slight delta movement, maybe a recolor, add some vegetation growing from it.
- Add leaves that fall consistently? Or birds? Anything? It's a bit plain as of now.
- Any kind of different delta movement would be nice, give a bit more life to the stage.
- Bounds seemed okay and everything, to the pixel.
- It'd be nice to have the BGM be a similar or exact same name as the .def/.sff so it doesn't get lost for unorganized people, this isn't that important though.
- Sprites were left uncropped in the .sff.
Not many errors that I found, besides minor .sff stuff. It could use more going on and some color touch ups though, not a bad concept at all.