I tested most things, maybe Dissidia would test more and be willing to give feedback if I missed any.
- 0,4 sprite gradient loss and looks poor in mugen
- 0,22 sprite not pieced together correctly
- 0,23 huge sprite could be cut and tiled because all parts of the image are quite similar.
- try and keep one bgm and name it same
- the flasher deltas are unneccessarily large, you can shrink the zero amount.
- The .def file itself could use a bit of cleaning, maybe make less space apart from the thank yous. and remove the animation count part, etc.
- You still have a black line not tiling correctly in your sky, this could perhaps be 1.0 velocity's screwing up?
- The character's are too high up on the train, put them down a bit.
- The buildings move a bit too fast and could be slowed down a small amount.
- The billboards could use better blending with the stage.
- The powerlines are way too small and tile weirdly by a couple of pixels.
- The fireworks are still really poorly done. You don't even have deltas set on one and the others move very awkwardly, in my personal opinion everything should be slowed down so they work well, or just removed completely they look bad right now.
- The first set buildings are huge and have gradient loss in them.
- The stars moving apart from the others look awkward, you should remove that effect.
- The glow near the sky is still really gradient lossy and needs work.
- The star background is unneccessarily huge and should be cut and tiled.
- You have a lot of unneccessary sprites in the sff, the firework layers are excessively long. Using these same fireworks i made everything loop and fade perfectly with no more than 70 sprites each or less.
- The mcdonalds advertisement is a nice touch but there's no other advertisements which is kind of wonky. And the mcdonalds sign is way too low placed. Should be larger.
- You should try and use different billboards that match your concept more.
- And make sure you remove all unneccessary sprites to reduce lag.
- Perhaps you could try and excite the scene more with some vegetation.
- The shadows look really awkward the intensity should be lowered.
- Sloppy .def, could use some cleaning up.
- 2 BGM's should keep one and name it the same as the stage.
- Make sure you avoid more uneccessary sprites/lines of code.
I would really suggest whenever you have free time to come to the xat chat and speak with Dissidia and I about your stages, they could use a lot of work and we're willing to help by answering questions you may have, etc.