Regardless of skill level or rank, EVERY member is equally important to the NewageMugen family.
However, the weird world of the internet is not always rainbows & sunshine.
Therefor to keep everything lovely jubbly, unfortunately some rules are necessary.
IF YOUR ACCOUNT WAS DELETED, YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T READ OUR RULES.
EACH OF THE RULES BELOW ARE SPOILER TABS. CLICK ON EACH RULE AND READ CAREFULLY.
- NO HALF-ASSED REGISTRATION OR BULLSHIT ACCOUNTS:
- Our strictest rule We actively enforce.
Our database automatically flags/deletes accounts that do not meet our minimum criteria. This applies to both our forum and discord as does every other rule here.
To avoid instant account deletion:
- During registration, Answer ALL registry field questions in English clearly, properly, and honestly.
- Spamming "Hi" or "idk" or "asdf" or one word answers = we delete you
- This means no smartass answers like "i live in a house" Location:Internet or mashing the keyboard etc.
- Do not create multiple accounts.
- Do not register in a fraudulent manner.
- Choose your username WISELY - Use common sense.
- Do not use fake/burner email addresses or bot accounts.
- Do not type spam/fake/fraudulent/repetitive text in the registry fields, your profile, or anywhere on our forum.
- Until advised otherwise, this is an English speaking forum only - registration, and all posts on this website must be in English.
Accounts that fail to adhere to this will be automatically deleted.
- Registering & Posting in English Only:
- Until advised otherwise, this is an English language forum only. Do not register in other languages or post in other languages or your account and posts will be automatically removed.. we do not have multilingual support for this forum as of present. We apologize for any inconvenience & will look into international language support in the future.
- Respect is EVERYTHING:
- Basically, Don't be a dick and/or asshole. Don't troll, start flame-wars, bully, belittle others, rant, or argue here. There are plenty of other websites that accommodate that behavior. Swearing is ok but try and minimize unnecessary profanity. When giving feedback, we encourage honesty but direct it at creations and not creators. Give polite and constructive feedback. RESPECT is key. Not just here, but in all walks of life.
- No Illegal/Fucked Up Behavior:
- Use Common sense - don't link to warez/torrents, illegal deep web/mariana web/onion/tor sites, don't infringe copyright/s, promote/sell contraband, etc. No Antisocial Behavior. Auto-ban & possible legal action will be taken against users that post content depicting the following: animal cruelty/rape/racism/murder/suicide/weird sexual shit/shock material. Also, be warned we are not so tolerant of Furries/Bronies, hentai/lolita material, erotic game content or any explicit and questionable fetishism shit. Use common sense
- R.P.P.P - Respect & Protect Personal Privacy:
- Internet anonymity is a right - be cautious sharing personal information that you may regret. Furthermore, do not share other peoples personal information without their consent.
- Use the forum LOGICALLY:
Again, use common sense. Don't derail topics, post in the correct sections, don't necrobump old topics, don't request things outside of the request thread, and don't double triple post when you don't get an answer or just to be an asshole.
- No M.U.G.E.N Profiteering:
- Self Explanatory. This is more of an ethical code than a rule & is accepted widely throughout the majority of the community. Do not try to sell M.U.G.E.N or use it as a means for financial gain.
- No stealing/leaking M.U.G.E.N content:
- Self Explanatory. If you need a definition of what leeching/stealing/leaking then you shouldn't even be here.
- Use Private messaging WISELY:
- Do not PM other members/staff requesting DL links, or mugen content unnecessarily. If you have mugen questions or content requests, post them in the help/request thread. Manage your PM inbox wisely - When inbox reaches Max capacity, you wont receive new messages until older ones are deleted. This applies to Discord accounts also. DONOT spam PMs to other members, or contact individuals regarding matters or questions that can easily be asked publicly in relevant threads. Asking everyyone a question at once is more practical than annoying multiple perople with the same question individually. Common sense.
- Follow the Avatar/Signature guidelines:
- Compared to other mugen forums we allow larger than normal Avatars/Sigs.
The maximum signature size is 900px wide by 260px high.
The maximum Avatar size is 191px wide x 255px high.
Posting URLs to external websites/youtube pages etc is fine.
Do not post Youtube video windows in your Signature - Use Mugen Cinema to promote your channel/videos.
Any Sigs/Avatars outside these guidelines are automatically resized or removed completely by our website database periodically, so please be aware of this.
- AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL, ENJOY YOUR STAY HERE!