Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce yourselves

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 28]

676 Re: Introduce yourselves on Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:01 pm

G

Welcome man

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

http://www.newagemugen.com/

677 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:56 pm

kater15

Hi everyone, I'm kater15, I think many already know me because I am one of the Mugen Archive team members.
I have the habit of creating packages of palettes and stages, I intend to share my creations with you as I do there.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Faça do dia de hoje o melhor dia da sua vida.
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/member.php?35401-kater15

678 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Apr 24, 2018 11:16 pm

G

Welcome to the forum!

679 Re: Introduce yourselves on Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:00 am

Phant0mD

welcome onboard to NAM bro

http://www.negative-edge.net

680 Re: Introduce yourselves on Wed May 30, 2018 10:30 pm

7ven

I'll be promoting here in my videos.

681 Re: Introduce yourselves on Thu May 31, 2018 1:00 am

Vermilion Spy

thats nice lol!

682 Re: Introduce yourselves on Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:00 pm

GRAYFOX

Welcome to Newage, hope you find what you need to continue the fun. Dat behind Mr.Rei

683 Re: Introduce yourselves on Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:38 pm

HUNGRY WOLF

Hi everybody, I'm Hungry Wolf. I'm new to Mugen and NAM Cheesin

684 Re: Introduce yourselves on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:46 am

Phant0mD

Welcome to Pelican Bay maximum security prison WeedGrin

685 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:39 am

Tomoe-Setsuna

Hello all. I'm here for find a little help for mugen. Someone said me this is a good site.

686 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:04 am

NAMTron

Welcome to Newagemugen. We hope you enjoy your stay.

687 Re: Introduce yourselves on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:12 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Greetings all.
I'm Zu the Enchanter,
Some of you may know be from other places here and there as Saint_Blue or Zu.the.Chemist.

I was meant to join Newagemugen and check this place out many months ago - well, here I am.
I have some mugen knowledge to share, and I am somewhat of a collector & curator of collectible gaming trinkets and other cools stuff.
I'm sure I will have something interesting to contribute and share here.

688 Re: Introduce yourselves on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:14 am

malevka2

Hi everyone, I'm malevka2

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?action=foru

689 Re: Introduce yourselves on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:55 am

G

Welcome guys!

690 Re: Introduce yourselves on Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:59 am

AcidUnleashed

Hi I am Acid. Been around for a long time just recently dove right back into MUGEN after some time being gone. In that time ive seen some of my old forum buddies become legends and seen a couple of my forums shutdown either due to in fighting or folks no longer wanted to work with one another. I have wisdom and some old Syndicate and Phantom G works other than that just getting back into this fun little engine that could. Avatar is in the works just too lazy right now.

691 Re: Introduce yourselves on Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:03 am

NAMTron

Welcome to NAM AcidUnleashed

Great to have you onboard.

692 Re: Introduce yourselves on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:44 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

AcidUnleashed...

That's a name I ain't heard in a looong while, well glad to have you back in the last stronghold of the Phantom Gs & Club syndicate veterans - lets see what unreleased rarities and WIPs you be packing.

Also you reminded me I gotta get the big homie to hook me up a sig/avy or I might just make one myself if I can be bothered lol

Cheesin

693 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Sep 04, 2018 1:22 pm

Flowrellik

Hey guys it's flowrellik. Idk how or even why but I can't seem to remember my old account here so...yeah.
Made a new one. mind helping a guy out?

694 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:51 pm

NAMTron

Hi Flowrellik. Welcome back to Newagemugen. I have checked the database and found your old account and merged it with your new one - I have sent you an email regarding logging back in etc

695 Re: Introduce yourselves on Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:17 pm

Flowrellik

Thank you Nam!

696 Re: Introduce yourselves on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Phant0mD

welcome back to the jungle

697 Re: Introduce yourselves on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:52 pm

GodOfTheRoad

Hi, I'm trying to re-enter the mugen scene and these mugen streetz. Thank you

698 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:09 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

welcome back to the jungle bro.
Re-entering the mugen world I see. what were you known as before?
either way, enjoi yaself

Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

699 Re: Introduce yourselves on Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:35 pm

NAMTron

Welcome to newagemugen

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum