Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you listening to?

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

751 Re: What are you listening to? on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:08 pm

Demitri

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

752 Re: What are you listening to? on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:05 pm

Demitri

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

753 Re: What are you listening to? on Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:12 pm

BigSally

754 Re: What are you listening to? on Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:35 pm

G

http://www.newagemugen.com/

755 Re: What are you listening to? on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:10 pm

Demitri

^What got me into him

^Why I'm gonna keep an eye on his stuff

756 Re: What are you listening to? on Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:32 am

Phant0mD

Epic nxt level genius SHXT

http://www.negative-edge.net

757 Re: What are you listening to? on Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:26 am

758 Re: What are you listening to? on Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:46 pm

Demitri

RESURRECTION

I used to fuck with this song a lot but forgot about it till today

759 Re: What are you listening to? on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:20 am

@Demitri wrote:RESURRECTION

I only just noticed this - I used to f**k with this and most of burials stuff also.
It is strange that witch house in 2018 is considered to be in the same basket as Dubstep was by 2013, but it doesn't even seem that old/outdated to me... maybe we are all getting old....

760 Re: What are you listening to? on Wed May 30, 2018 4:15 am

Demitri

@NAMTron wrote:
@Demitri wrote:RESURRECTION

I only just noticed this - I used to f**k with this and most of burials stuff also.
It is strange that witch house in 2018 is considered to be in the same basket as Dubstep was by 2013, but it doesn't even seem that old/outdated to me... maybe we are all getting old....
and i only just noticed this comment kermit
times r changin bruh

761 Re: What are you listening to? on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:07 am

Demitri

762 Re: What are you listening to? on Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:19 pm

Phant0mD

Oh yes lol I was just bangin this last week

http://www.negative-edge.net

763 Re: What are you listening to? on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:03 am

Demitri

Noah B did a great job on this album

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum