Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

11.0/older HR SP Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm

GRAYFOX

OK, I'm back at it and guess what I cannot stop making screen packs. Well, not now because I enjoy doing it and all that silly biz. Enough of that here is Nexus Storm Sp that was one of my previous wips. It was put on hold due to other things outside of mugen. I just wanted to post the screens to give you guy's a idea of what to expect. Still it's in it's early stages of development. So nothing is solid but, the title and select screen. This was a abandoned project by Quick and I demanded he fork over the materials to build from it. 🤤

Title Screen--75%complete
Option Screen---65%complete
Loading Screen--0%
Select Screen--50%complete
vs--0%
Life bars--0%

Title Screen:

Option Screen:

Select Screen:

21.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Susano-o

Holy shiii-. Damn that's awesome.

31.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:13 pm

GRAYFOX

WORD! headbang

41.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 am

Fletch, The Angry Black

looks legit, I should just have the evo lifebars done again and add em to this unless u have another plan in mind

Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
http://youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

GRAYFOX

looks legit, I should just have the evo lifebars done again and add em to this unless u have another plan in mind

To be honest I thought those bars would make a great fit. With a little change of looks a bit and a minor sound change. It would be a honor for you to do such a thing bro. I like your style so go for it and make it happen. :pirat:

GRAYFOX

New Select Screen look for now until I come up with more ideas. Still working on different effects in the animation area also.

-Brought back the original but, keep the honey comb designed! ;P

Title:

Select:

71.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:16 am

Fletch, The Angry Black

sick!

GRAYFOX

New select add-on and fix's!

-New borders behind characters!
-New selection box layout!
-Scrolling select your player logo in center
-Repositions the select box's to fit center line!

Vs Screen New Concept!

GRAYFOX

Title Screen Update!

-Fix the edges of select frame!
-Now, do to the edges being fix, I can now add more!

101.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:18 pm

Fletch, The Angry Black

i gotta get that mugen plus workin again cuz I upgraded to 1.0 but what I'm a do is, make the lifebars avaliable for winmugen plus and Mugen 1.0

111.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Susano-o

as always, i love your work bro. keep up the good work.

121.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:50 pm

GRAYFOX

i gotta get that mugen plus workin again cuz I upgraded to 1.0 but what I'm a do is, make the lifebars avaliable for winmugen plus and Mugen 1.0

Now that's what I'm talking about do that man and please let me know what you have came up with. I really liked the designed with Quick's last Evolution Beta.

Good updates keep up the good work, you need to make some new cursors though

I was thinking the same thing but, not sure yet. U have any ideas?

as always, i love your work bro. keep up the good work.

Thanks man!

131.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:52 pm

GRAYFOX

I did something Quick and simple :pirat:

Yellow and Sky Blue colors on the cursors!

141.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:48 am

GRAYFOX

Well, I have bad and good news! bad first. One of my family members received a nasty Trojan virus from face book. I was never a big fan of it anyways but, yeah I could not get the recovery disc. So I could allow the att tech to fix for me. I was left with the option of buying another disc from dell or erasing my hd to factory settings. Do it pained me to go ahead start over but, I said funk it. I lost all of my previous updates for my latest screen packs and also all of my wips. Now, the good news is I have started on another screen pack similar nexus storm. Storm is the past now battlecry 2 is in the making. I will post more but, I will be taking more time to make sure this want happen again. Producing rate will be a bit slow but, steady here is a peek of the select screen in the works.

"WARNING" All layouts are subject to change!

Current Select Screen!

151.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:38 am

GRAYFOX

Nothing very big but, I did more Sm ports and changed the top panel font.
Also, I created the title screen, no animations just yet. Still deciding on what to come up with but, it's all good.

Select Screen:

Title Screen:

161.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 am

GRAYFOX

I have been working again on the title screen. Which in my opinion I believe to be cool not final but, it's coming around. I will add new black fonts but, no animation. Why you say well you will have to see for your self. scratch

Working Title Screen Update!:

171.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 am

Fletch, The Angry Black

damn its like I blinked and everythings almost done. can't wait for this shit to be out.
off topic flashy lights will be out by tomorrow

and TANTRUM beat tape will be out this saturday!!

181.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Susano-o

Twisted Evil cant wait. love your music Thumbs Up

191.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:09 pm

GRAYFOX

Select Screen Update!

-Added front and rear borders!
-Added scrolling fighters text!
-Changed system sounds!-(Still not final on those)

Select Screen:

201.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:42 pm

GRAYFOX

Title Screen Update!

Minor change to bg without the texture. Change to the regular colored background. :ninja:

211.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:10 pm

GRAYFOX

Option Screen!

-Added a random violent Ken port, might add random ports as such changing in the back ground.
-No animations yet!

221.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:59 am

GRAYFOX

Small update to select screen. It looks better then what it sounds, trust me. 8)

-Added the proper scan-line layers to it.

Select Screen

231.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:54 pm

GRAYFOX

Select Screen Updates!

-Fix team names locations

-Customize team icons

-Title Screen Select Box

Teams Name Positions Fix:

Yellow Team Icons:

Blue Team Icons:

Title Screen selectBox's:

241.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

GRAYFOX

Life bar port Idea! Bars are from Quicksilver but given permission to use and edited. So this what I will be working with. Ideas are welcomed.

251.0/older HR SP Re: Nexus Storm Hi-res Screenpack for Winplus! on Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:45 pm

Susano-o

woah. they look better than his original lifebars lol. hmm... basic and simple. i like it.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum