Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs on Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:31 am

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs Ya01log
Just an old hires stage by EX SHadow that I thought I would try my hand at remaking with Widescreen 1.1 sprite and coding standards.
It willl include zoom and 32bitpng and mild delta.
The original version had colorloss so I have basically remade the entire stage with new sprites and extended it to give it high jump plus parallax

Based on CRIMSON RIDE by EX Shadow
Reboot: ENTER THE HIVE

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs KF6aIGh ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs QEilsSb ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs Ikf111A

I still need to adjust some camera settings and add ceiling and extend it a bit more but its 70% done.

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs JURkJxa

Slight update - ceiling height increased, all the bounds and deltas are finished. May add some resident evil characters or something idk
ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs NlIOZG1

2mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs on Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:49 pm

electrocaid

electrocaid

Very promising... Thumbs Up
Very good idea indeed yay

3mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs on Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:44 pm

✴Ex-Sirius✴

✴Ex-Sirius✴

Thank you.
Only issue I have is the file size.
Original version was over 130MB because the animation is 600 frames.
I'm going to try reduce it if I can.

4mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs on Sun Feb 09, 2020 7:12 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
yooo gotcha PM. all good my bro, shit is so on my level and now even more on my level lol.
I sent you the rest of the layers.
you need to join the dang old discord lol.
I'll up the video soon - this is gonna be mad!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

5mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs on Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:07 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Update: promo video is on the new main channel my bro. Shitz wild.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

6mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs on Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:35 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
woah holy moses which rock did this badass roll out of the underside of lol! Sure you not ExShadow? Lol

ExShadow Stage restoration project WIPs P21sO8E

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum