Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz on Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:26 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz 2D2jZmR
[PREVIEW]

Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz KH0bAWH

Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz EluxmxY

Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz TWAa8ZN

Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz O9HGxdM

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

What's good, guys? Bringing you some fresh flava courtesy of my Newage brethren Nero. He ripped the sprites. I chop and code'em. I'll be working on the stages from the infamous Divekick for the next few weeks. I'll drop'em all here. They come with animations, superjump, zoom and non-zoom versions. Click dat link, dive in and well...kick. See ya soon...

Last edited by Vegaz_Parrelli on Fri Dec 13, 2019 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz 0hGNWik

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

2Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Re: Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz on Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:58 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz 29630307338_927318ed53_o
I never played the original game....

Now I dont need to!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz 40725440341_09c300742d_o

3Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Re: Divekick Stages(1.1 only) by Vegaz on Tue Dec 10, 2019 8:23 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I never played the original game....

Now I dont need to!!!

Thanks a lot bruh B)

Vegaz_Parrelli

Vegaz_Parrelli

New stage posted.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum