Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shin danzey

shin danzey

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) SPOGNVp
DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) AaC0515

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) LIvEIC1
DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) HlMzZwJ
"The final fight starts now..."
Hello everyone I present you the brand new legendary danzey
tournament 2019 version.

TRAILER

PRELUDE 

it is much more stable much faster than the 2018
 I ask you to make the most of it

THE NEW TOURNAMENT
                                                DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) Ag2BaxBDIFFERENTS STYLES:
Spoiler:
DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) QkiDVUI
DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) CxMSYsu
Remember the legendary danzey tournament is a *MUGEN Tournament maker * that allows you to play
with or without mugen controller
The principle of this tournament is used the artificial intelligence of
each character to see who is the best but you can also there
participate using the mugen debug mode.
you can unlock modes like champions mode and mode
the best
in tournament mode after completing several tournaments.
thereafter YOU could unlock another mode in the challenge mode which
is much harder than the normal mode.
In addition tournament mode includes features that allow
differentiate the characters by a combat level.
automatic tournament mode that allows you to start the tournament automatically
is always available until the final fight.
Many animations have been added and improved.
The tool also contains the danzey ranking which has been updated !

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) NyOL4NN
and a
more accurate database.
MUGEN 1.0 is included!
Finally a tutorial is available at this address[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TUTORIAL VIDEO RELEASED

YOUR MUGEN CONTINUES TO BE THE SAME WITH YOUR SCREENPACK,LIFEBARS,etc
DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) TO1WntY:
the website may translate with the translator.
DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) CtexBJF
IF YOU LIKE THE DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT,FOLLOW ME IN YOUTUBE: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
MORE DETAILS:
    PROJECTDANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) TO1WntY: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  : 

MY CHARACTERS WITH AI GO TO THIS  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) UZDdlWi   [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]                     

Thumbs Up        ENJOY !!!!    Thumbs Up  

****MUGEN FOREVER****

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

DANZEY LEGENDARY TOURNAMENT 2 [MUGEN Tournament] 2019 ULTIMATE (MUST-HAVE !) 29630307338_927318ed53_o
Great stuff man. And i love your post style. Use alot of images and spacing. Very artistic. Keep the good stuff comin man.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum