Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:03 am

GK

GK

Spoiler:

A tribute.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

21.0/older characters Re: Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:24 pm

GK

GK

Updated! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Fixed a bug where you could super cancel Tenma Gou Zankuu during its super pause.
- Adjusted the Messatsu Gou Hadou projectile so when the player super cancels into Metsu Shoryuken, it doesn't knock the opponent out of the second hit.
- Adjusted width during Shun Goku Satsu so it'll (hopefully) still connect when the opponent has a Width sctrl active that extends their width.
- Added the several colors that Aldo updated.
- Updated readme.

Please redownload.

31.0/older characters Re: Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:45 am

Demitri

Demitri

Great release homie!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

41.0/older characters Re: Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:24 pm

G

G

Congrats, I know you've been working hard for years to improve your craft, proud of ya.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

http://www.newagemugen.com/

51.0/older characters Re: Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:54 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Awesome sauce man!
We need some more vids of this bad boy in action and maybe some character review vidz.
I'm a hit up my peeps.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

61.0/older characters Re: Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:18 pm

GK

GK

Thanks, guys, I really appreciate it.

Updated! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

- Fixed an infinite with Zankuu Hadoken.
- Fixed (hopefully) an infinite with Tenmakujinkyaku.
- Updated readme again.

Please redownload.

71.0/older characters Re: Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:52 pm

NAMTron

NAMTron

[/quote]

81.0/older characters Re: Reuben Kee styled Shin Akuma released on Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:59 pm

GK

GK

Thanks for the video!

There were a few things with the character that Swaga overlooked or didn't know was actually possible (special cancelling during custom combo, super cancelling). I guess I should make the readme a little more comprehensive.

There was also an issue or two with Akuma himself present in the video, so I'll have to fix those and post an update sometime.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum