Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Namekian Village by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Namekian Village by Vegaz on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:04 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

So...looks like I'm still learning. I put together this stage with the intent of being playable on all versions of mugen only to realize it works on 1.1 ONLY...ugh. Looks like parallax sprites don't support transparency. Unless I gotta use some round about method. Anyway...the stage works great on 1.1. It has superjump, animations, zoom, parallax and looped bgm. I included the 1.0 version in hopes that someone will help out a bit. If not, enjoy the working version. I'll keep trying...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

2Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Re: Namekian Village by Vegaz on Wed Nov 28, 2018 12:32 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

Update!!

-Now works on 1.0
-Adjusted bounds on both versions.
-link updated

Be sure to re-download. Even if you were using on 1.1.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Re: Namekian Village by Vegaz on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:40 am

NAMTron

Easily the nicest Namekian landscape art I have seen yet in mugen. Nice work Vegaz

4Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Re: Namekian Village by Vegaz on Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Easily the nicest Namekian landscape art I have seen yet in mugen. Nice work Vegaz

Man that means a lot, bruh. Preciate dat.

5Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Re: Namekian Village by Vegaz on Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:56 pm

Phant0mD

NIggah if u keep makin all these fire stages Ima hav 2 Jazzy Jeff yo A$$$ Boiiiiii WeedGrin WeedGrin WeedGrin WeedGrin

Nice stuff my brotha - keep them zoom stages a comin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

6Mugen 1.1 Hi-Res stage Re: Namekian Village by Vegaz on Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:41 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:NIggah if u keep makin all these fire stages Ima hav 2 Jazzy Jeff yo A$$$ Boiiiiii WeedGrin  WeedGrin  WeedGrin  WeedGrin

Nice stuff my brotha - keep them zoom stages a comin

I'm on my J.O. bruh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum