Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Saikyo Dojo by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Saikyo Dojo by Vegaz on Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:02 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Sup yall?! Back in mix with something special. My hommie OG(OldGamer) just step out the game for a bit. I asked him if I could redo a few of his stages. He gave me the green light so here we are. I chooped up his Dojo for Dan and put my own spin on it. It has animations, zoom, parallax, scale delta and looped bgm. Cuz of the scale delta BOTH VERSIONS ARE 1.1 ONLY. If you wanna cool alternate to OG's classic version, click that link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

2mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Saikyo Dojo by Vegaz on Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:33 am

Vermilion Spy

your zoom work is getting better and better everytime. very impressive vegaz.

Particularly the layers outside the windows - the deltas are nice

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Saikyo Dojo by Vegaz on Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:09 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:your zoom work is getting better and better everytime. very impressive vegaz.

Particularly the layers outside the windows - the deltas are nice

Thanks mang. I'm trying to get better a little at the time.

4mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Saikyo Dojo by Vegaz on Sun Nov 25, 2018 4:22 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

That zoom makes me wanna slam some straight wyte pony into my veins and ZOOM out myself. good stuff man.

Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5mugen 1.1 only lo-res stage Re: Saikyo Dojo by Vegaz on Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:03 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:That zoom makes me wanna slam some straight wyte pony into my veins and ZOOM out myself. good stuff man.

Heh...thanks bruh. B)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum