Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Savage Jungle by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/Older LR stage Savage Jungle by Vegaz on Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:54 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Wutup, wutup!? Another original stage coming fresh out the vault. Comes wit superjump, parallax, zoom and looped bgm. Now click that link and show'em you a savage!

Last edited by Vegaz_Parrelli on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/Older LR stage Re: Savage Jungle by Vegaz on Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:36 am

Phant0mD

i love the zoom and the size of this bad boy mane. Straight jungle Beach ass woopin type shit

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

31.0/Older LR stage Re: Savage Jungle by Vegaz on Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:22 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i love the zoom and the size of this bad boy mane. Straight jungle Beach ass woopin type shit

Thanks homie. I wanted to make it longer but the floor didn't look right. It wasn't till after I finished that stage that I thought about an idea to fix that. But it's all good the length is more than enough.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum