Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Desert Flower by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage Desert Flower by Vegaz on Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:03 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Whatz gud? New pixel art stage coded by yours truly. If anyone recognizes this art let me know who did it. I've stocked pile so many resources that I can't remember where I found this. Possibly Kirokaze. Anyway it has zoom, animations, superjump and a looped bgm. Click that link, bruh.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Desert Flower by Vegaz on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:18 am

NAMTron

A bit too static and brown compared to your previous releases - but I blame that on the source artwork.
Perhaps some sky separation would fix that?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Desert Flower by Vegaz on Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:53 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:A bit too static and brown compared to your previous releases - but I blame that on the source artwork.
Perhaps some sky separation would fix that?

Heh...perhaps. Considered. Seperating it but opted not to at the past moment.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum