Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Escape Hatch by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage Escape Hatch by Vegaz on Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]
Another Kirokaze work of art that I had on deck. Opps! It's from Metroid Prime. I got so many sources saved on my PC I forget the origins of them. A little editing and some coding and we gotta another bangah! It's got zoom, superjump animations and a looped bgm. Have it it!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Escape Hatch by Vegaz on Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:56 pm

Phant0mD

very resident, but so evil at tha same damn time. Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Escape Hatch by Vegaz on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:very resident, but so evil at tha same damn time. Thumbs Up

Lol! pha sho!

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum