Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!!

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Sprites (Resources) TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:27 am

A-D-EiGHT

If you use something from these Sprite sheets please showcase it in here,
so that I can see my creation grow!!
Thank You!!

Sup everyone!!!
I'm working on the Ultimate TMNT Sprites-Sheet.
But it cannot be the Ultimate Sprite-Sheet without your help!

So if you want to help me out, that would be Awesome!!
If you make these sprites.. please make them without weapons so that it's easy to make the move available for the other turtles.

For example:

When you help me out, your name will be added in the credits on the Sprite-Sheet!

Here are a few (allot actually) movezZ I'd like to see in TMNT TF Style.
If anyone is interested in making these
Mikey on the skateboard is just for fun not really necessary!

Things I would Like to see in TMNT Tournament Fighter style :

Yuush, let's do this!

Chrome Dome: TMNT 1987 tv-show style
Chrome Dome <--click here:

And I am allso wornking on shredder.
I already recolored him and going to add the shoulder armor and also the cape. But I'm not sure about the cap cuzZ I can't seem to find good cape sprites and its allot of work :shock: And MAYBE the piece that hangzZ between hizZ lagzZ(but thatzZ a BIG maybe).

This is how far I got:

Shredder <--click here:

I already recolored C J (TMNT TF SEGA G.) for the most part, but I don't like hizZ mask so maybe I'm going to edit hizZ mask.

I'm also gonna resize him, here is e comparison.

And of course The turtles:
the sheets are not a 100% done yet

Leonardo <--click here:
Raphael <--click here:

Donatello <--click here:

Michelangelo <--click here:

And here is ShinTurTle:
Shin is based on the MUGEN turtle that wields all the turtles weapons, I redesigned him and gave him a lil back story its a lil cliche but yeah:
Shin turtle is a descended of the turtles and lives in a time when they have long passed.
He wears there bandanna's on his arms to honor his ancestors.
Lil does he know that the essence of his ancestors resides in the bandanna's.
He already trained vigorously for years to master all there weapons to height beyond his satisfaction.
Until one day he met a enemy he wasn't able to overcome, accepting his fate after defeat he reached a state of mind only a true warrior can reach after accepting his defeat..  to really want to survive and overcome your weakness.
In that moment.. just before he was about to die.. he opens his eyes.. and before him just like a moment ago where his enemy was standing stood.. Leonardo.
staring in disbelieve but feeling and knowing it is real.. Leonardo spoke only one word.. Fight!!

And that is how Shin first experienced the power of the blue  bandanna.

Shin TurTle No Weapons <--click here:
Shin TurTle L <--click here:
Shin TurTle R <--click here:
Shin TurTle D <--click here:
Shin TurTle M <--click here:

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:18 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : broken link update)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMrgjY4GilocM_2c2r5pADw?view_as

2Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Fri Aug 31, 2018 9:40 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Wow, this is actually really cool stuff man, what a waste if you decide to cancel the project though.
Keep at it and don't give up brother!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

3Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:33 pm

A-D-EiGHT

yeah I know but If I can't find a good Foot Soldier sprite sheet there is no point in making a sprite animation.
Sorry Bro.

4Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:47 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Fair enough. Cool stuff all the same tho

Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

5Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:55 am

A-D-EiGHT

Thx for the appreciation,  =D gives me some motivation!

Here is A token of my gratitude:

6Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:55 pm

A-D-EiGHT

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong GIF)

7Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Mon Sep 24, 2018 1:25 pm

A-D-EiGHT

8Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:16 pm

A-D-EiGHT

@xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:Wow, this is actually really cool stuff man, what a waste if you decide to cancel the project though.
Keep at it and don't give up brother!

Cheesin Look what I'm working on:

What do you think left or right?

9Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:48 am

A-D-EiGHT

jana!

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

10Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:00 am

Phant0mD

Good luck and jesus bless you x 69.
your legend will never die.....

http://www.negative-edge.net

11Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:06 am

Vermilion Spy

@A-D-EiGHT wrote:[center]Because there does not seem to be any intrest for TMNT on this site I'm ending the forum here.[/size]

but are u really sure about that though?

@A-D-EiGHT wrote:If you still want to follow this project you can find me at Mugen Multiverse

judging by the views here vs there, they seem less interested on multiverse....lol #justsayin'

12Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:09 pm

A-D-EiGHT

@Vermilion Spy wrote:
@A-D-EiGHT wrote:[center]Because there does not seem to be any intrest for TMNT on this site I'm ending the forum here.[/size]

but are u really sure about that though?

@A-D-EiGHT wrote:If you still want to follow this project you can find me at Mugen Multiverse

judging by the views here vs there, they seem less interested on multiverse....lol #justsayin'

WeedGrin hahahaha nice one!

I dont care about the views tho
Here is the thing, I thought that reply's are the most important and that views come naturally.
so I was like:
Frustrated Shit!! I'm getting no reply's my work must not be good enough.. I'm getting no help people must not be interested..
But O Ilusionista(chrono crash) & mulambo(mugen archive) gave me some perspective and I'm really grateful for that!!
I was to focused on getting help and because i didn't get the help I needed well then there is no point in keeping it up.

Mulambo pointed out to me that the views combined and the reply's combined is a great achievement witch I totally over looked(because I'm a total noob when its comes to forums cozZ I would have never been on if I did not make these sprites) and that there are people that make games that no one bets an eye to and don't even come close to the views I got wiel I only make sprites not even coded characters.

Plus I got sick of posting on multiple  forums every time I made something or to check back for reply's, but yeah I wanted a to reach as many people as possible so that's the price I've gotta pay.

My apologize for the noobish post and inconvenience  =$

I will be continuing the project!
just gonna take some time off it to finish an other sprite animation:

13Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:14 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Firstly:

That animation is pretty cool

Secondly:

Never give up.
A lot of people quit or grow bored of mugen because they think nobody is interested in their work or they don't get some feedback or validation for it.

Mugen is a hard lonely road, and sometimes it takes years before you really get noticed in the community for making something epic or popular.

Even if nobody gives the feedback or comments, you have to be self motivated to continue and get better and better and better.

To me it is never a waste of time just because we don't make money. Whether it is coding, spriting, or graphic art stuff - it is productive and skill learning.

Much more productive than just playing games all night/weekend anyway. LOL!

Anyways just keep the good stuff coming - If its spriting and art stuff, here is where u wanna be!

14Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:44 am

A-D-EiGHT

@xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:Firstly:

That animation is pretty cool

Secondly:

Never give up.
A lot of people quit or grow bored of mugen because they think nobody is interested in their work or they don't get some feedback or validation for it.

Mugen is a hard lonely road, and sometimes it takes years before you really get noticed in the community for making something epic or popular.

Even if nobody gives the feedback or comments, you have to be self motivated to continue and get better and better and better.

To me it is never a waste of time just because we don't make money. Whether it is coding, spriting, or graphic art stuff - it is productive and skill learning.

Much more productive than just playing games all night/weekend anyway. LOL!

Anyways just keep the good stuff coming - If its spriting and art stuff, here is where u wanna be!

ThankzZ man!
I realize that now!

xP

If you see anything that you want to improve? Be my guest

15Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:48 am

NAMTron

Dis you really sprite all of these by yourself?
These are quite impressive.

A DCatpower style character via these sprites would be quite a great asset to mugen if someone were to utilize them.

16Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:24 am

A-D-EiGHT

@NAMTron wrote:Dis you really sprite all of these by yourself?
These are quite impressive.

A DCatpower style character via these sprites would be quite a great asset to mugen if someone were to utilize them.

No definitely not!! I just made a few myself with parts from the original(TMNT Tournament Fighter) sprites
If you take a look at the sprite sheet you see who made what here is the credit list:
Credit List <--Click here:

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Resized)

17Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:52 am

Phant0mD

Damn...that credit list iz hella hard 2 read. like really small text haha.

Anywayz, that's what I call teamwork, good stuff.

18Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:48 am

A-D-EiGHT

Yeah I dont know why its so small??
I updated it!

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image Update)

19Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:03 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

@Adamski,

I gotta question for you man.
You seem to have a lot of experience with spriting and you must know many other passionate spriters and such.

As you may see, we have a graphics and design thread, a resources thread, but we don't specifically have persay, a spriters section dedicated especially to sprite artists like yourself.

We actually were talking about creating a new special area on this forum specially for spriters, if we had enough people interested, or enough content.

Do you know any other people like yourself that are good at spriting that would be interested in sharing and hosting their work here?

it doesn't have to be just to do with mugen - it can be sprites of almost anything.

Even better, would you be interesting in moderating/managing a sprites section if we set one up?

20Sprites (Resources) #heavy breathing on Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:18 pm

A-D-EiGHT

jaw drop
Wohhw I'm deeply honored!!
I don't know what to say...
I'm happy yay & scared Nervous at the same time lol.
But are you sure I'm the right man for the job cozZ:
@A-D-EiGHT wrote:(because I'm a total noob when its comes to forums cozZ I would have never been on if I did not make these sprites)
and the creditzZ list is something I made so the right people get the credit they deserve.
The sheetzZ I made are just everything I could find on TMNT on the web.
Maby I gave the impresion that the sheetzZ was a team project and I don't want things to get miss interpreted.
@NAMTron wrote:I just made a few myself with parts from the original(TMNT Tournament Fighter) sprites
I never made a sprite from scratch so I don't think I can call myself a sprite artists, but I am good at drawing & good with photo shop & flash and it got me a long way.
I don't really know that many sprite artists, just know of a few.
Not that I don't want to do this but I just like to be honest.

So If you still think I am qualified, and again I'm deeply honored!!
I will accept the promotion
I find this a really great idea! and wil give it my best!

21Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:15 am

NAMTron

It doesn't matter if the content was created by you or not - you have compiled the sprites conveniently in one place which is a great task.
Mainly we are looking for a person that has a keen knowledge or an interest in sprites, and where to find them/who makes them etc.
We need a "sprite curator" of sorts who wants to compile multiple threads, just like this one, with other sets of sprites etc.

For now, if you are interested, just keep doing what you are doing here in the resources section.
Feel free to create as many new sprite threads as you like, as long as they have multiple sprites of some sort/collection in each ie sf sprites, kof sprites, original sprites, and so on.

22Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:50 am

A-D-EiGHT

Yuush!!

Lets do this!

23Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Fri Oct 12, 2018 5:14 pm

A-D-EiGHT

A lil something I made

what do you guyzZ think?

24Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:45 am

Phant0mD

I like that other ninja turtle, the evil 1. can't rememba his name but my m8 had a toy of him i always wanted to steal wen we were little.

25Sprites (Resources) Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! on Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:26 am

A-D-EiGHT

slash??

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum