Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!!

+7
Shakti♥chu<3
Oxocube
NAMTron
Vermilion Spy
Phant0mD
xXEnchanter.ZuXx
A-D-EiGHT
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Empty TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:27 am

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2GPpdMR
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges

If you use something from these Sprite sheets please showcase it in here,
so that I can see my creation grow!!
Thank You!!

Sup everyone!!!
I'm working on the Ultimate TMNT Sprites-Sheet.
But it cannot be the Ultimate Sprite-Sheet without your help!

So if you want to help me out, that would be Awesome!!
If you make these sprites.. please make them without weapons so that it's easy to make the move available for the other turtles.

For example:
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Ddvlqay-c271f5ab-8241-4a95-b2fa-e55ef269c422.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRmY2QyMDMyLWY2NDItNDQyOC05NGM1LTY0YTNlODFlZTAzNlwvZGR2bHFheS1jMjcxZjVhYi04MjQxLTRhOTUtYjJmYS1lNTVlZjI2OWM0MjIuZ2lmIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
When you help me out, your name will be added in the credits on the Sprite-Sheet!

Here are a few (allot actually) movezZ I'd like to see in TMNT TF Style.
If anyone is interested in making these
Mikey on the skateboard is just for fun not really necessary!

Things I would Like to see in TMNT Tournament Fighter style :

Yuush, let's do this!

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! V3h93k
Chrome Dome: TMNT 1987 tv-show style
Chrome Dome <--click here:

And I am allso wornking on shredder.
I already recolored him and going to add the shoulder armor and also the cape. But I'm not sure about the cap cuzZ I can't seem to find good cape sprites and its allot of work :shock: And MAYBE the piece that hangzZ between hizZ lagzZ(but thatzZ a BIG maybe).

This is how far I got:
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 15qwylg
Shredder <--click here:

I already recolored C J (TMNT TF SEGA G.) for the most part, but I don't like hizZ mask so maybe I'm going to edit hizZ mask.
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! C_j_test_by_a_d_eight-dav4ooc
I'm also gonna resize him, here is e comparison.
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 11tah5c

And of course The turtles:
the sheets are not a 100% done yet

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Leo_in_capsule_by_a_d_eight-dcljwsc
Leonardo <--click here:

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Raph_in_capsule_by_a_d_eight-dcljwqy
Raphael <--click here:

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Don_in_capsule_by_a_d_eight-dcljwov
Donatello <--click here:

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Mikey_in_capsule_by_a_d_eight-dcljwfb
Michelangelo <--click here:

And here is ShinTurTle:
Shin is based on the MUGEN turtle that wields all the turtles weapons, I redesigned him and gave him a lil back story its a lil cliche but yeah:
Shin turtle is a descended of the turtles and lives in a time when they have long passed.
He wears there bandanna's on his arms to honor his ancestors.
Lil does he know that the essence of his ancestors resides in the bandanna's.
He already trained vigorously for years to master all there weapons to height beyond his satisfaction.
Until one day he met a enemy he wasn't able to overcome, accepting his fate after defeat he reached a state of mind only a true warrior can reach after accepting his defeat..  to really want to survive and overcome your weakness.
In that moment.. just before he was about to die.. he opens his eyes.. and before him just like a moment ago where his enemy was standing stood.. Leonardo.
staring in disbelieve but feeling and knowing it is real.. Leonardo spoke only one word.. Fight!!

And that is how Shin first experienced the power of the blue  bandanna.

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Shin_in_capsule_by_a_d_eight-dclmtiw
Shin TurTle No Weapons <--click here:
Shin TurTle L <--click here:
Shin TurTle R <--click here:
Shin TurTle D <--click here:
Shin TurTle M <--click here:

Special thanks to
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Dcp612q-8e555be8-4d1d-4e70-af41-dbd334bf0309.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRmY2QyMDMyLWY2NDItNDQyOC05NGM1LTY0YTNlODFlZTAzNlwvZGNwNjEycS04ZTU1NWJlOC00ZDFkLTRlNzAtYWY0MS1kYmQzMzRiZjAzMDkucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:14 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : broken link update)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! LZKnWA8
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMrgjY4GilocM_2c2r5pADw?view_as

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Survivor (Platinum)
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Wow, this is actually really cool stuff man, what a waste if you decide to cancel the project though.
Keep at it and don't give up brother!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! P21sO8E

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

yeah I know but If I can't find a good Foot Soldier sprite sheet there is no point in making a sprite animation.
Sorry Bro.

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Fair enough. Cool stuff all the same tho

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

Thx for the appreciation,  =D gives me some motivation!

Here is A token of my gratitude:
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 10fqlx5
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 3321jdk

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Wk2qua

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong GIF)

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! K2ivbl

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:Wow, this is actually really cool stuff man, what a waste if you decide to cancel the project though.
Keep at it and don't give up brother!

Cheesin Look what I'm working on:

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Dpero7

What do you think left or right?

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2qte0y8

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Crashman_Saultejana!

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Tue Oct 09, 2018 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

Good luck and jesus bless you x 69.
your legend will never die.....

http://www.negative-edge.net

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 51937087073_50975dcb2f_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts

A-D-EiGHT wrote:[center]Because there does not seem to be any intrest for TMNT on this site I'm ending the forum here.[/size]

but are u really sure about that though?

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! VcqTLjo

A-D-EiGHT wrote:If you still want to follow this project you can find me at Mugen Multiverse
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! II4i9cD

judging by the views here vs there, they seem less interested on multiverse....lol #justsayin'

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

Vermilion Spy wrote:
A-D-EiGHT wrote:[center]Because there does not seem to be any intrest for TMNT on this site I'm ending the forum here.[/size]

but are u really sure about that though?

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! VcqTLjo

A-D-EiGHT wrote:If you still want to follow this project you can find me at Mugen Multiverse
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! II4i9cD

judging by the views here vs there, they seem less interested on multiverse....lol #justsayin'

WeedGrin hahahaha nice one!

I dont care about the views tho
Here is the thing, I thought that reply's are the most important and that views come naturally.
so I was like:
Frustrated Shit!! I'm getting no reply's my work must not be good enough.. I'm getting no help people must not be interested..
But O Ilusionista(chrono crash) & mulambo(mugen archive) gave me some perspective and I'm really grateful for that!!
I was to focused on getting help and because i didn't get the help I needed well then there is no point in keeping it up.

Mulambo pointed out to me that the views combined and the reply's combined is a great achievement witch I totally over looked(because I'm a total noob when its comes to forums cozZ I would have never been on if I did not make these sprites) and that there are people that make games that no one bets an eye to and don't even come close to the views I got wiel I only make sprites not even coded characters.

Plus I got sick of posting on multiple  forums every time I made something or to check back for reply's, but yeah I wanted a to reach as many people as possible so that's the price I've gotta pay.

My apologize for the noobish post and inconvenience  =$

I will be continuing the project!
just gonna take some time off it to finish an other sprite animation:

13TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Empty Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:14 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

Firstly:

That animation is pretty cool

Secondly:

Never give up.
A lot of people quit or grow bored of mugen because they think nobody is interested in their work or they don't get some feedback or validation for it.

Mugen is a hard lonely road, and sometimes it takes years before you really get noticed in the community for making something epic or popular.

Even if nobody gives the feedback or comments, you have to be self motivated to continue and get better and better and better.

To me it is never a waste of time just because we don't make money. Whether it is coding, spriting, or graphic art stuff - it is productive and skill learning.

Much more productive than just playing games all night/weekend anyway. LOL!

Anyways just keep the good stuff coming - If its spriting and art stuff, here is where u wanna be!

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

xXEnchanter.ZuXx wrote:Firstly:

That animation is pretty cool

Secondly:

Never give up.
A lot of people quit or grow bored of mugen because they think nobody is interested in their work or they don't get some feedback or validation for it.

Mugen is a hard lonely road, and sometimes it takes years before you really get noticed in the community for making something epic or popular.

Even if nobody gives the feedback or comments, you have to be self motivated to continue and get better and better and better.

To me it is never a waste of time just because we don't make money. Whether it is coding, spriting, or graphic art stuff - it is productive and skill learning.

Much more productive than just playing games all night/weekend anyway. LOL!

Anyways just keep the good stuff coming - If its spriting and art stuff, here is where u wanna be!

ThankzZ man!
I realize that now!
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2dj1nk4
xP

If you see anything that you want to improve? Be my guest

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Jadfmf         TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 10716x5      TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 1z3vwvtTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 1z3vwvt

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 4v33hsTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2jdjgapTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 200vgvsTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2dbpklx

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 35cimx1TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Vnilp5TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2po4cab         TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 15mnrf5

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2i20fflTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2zyzbypTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2yn2ejrTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 289dl3t

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 25usmcnTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 15eu5sTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 33m9ybrTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! T9ea1g

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Ffa2zdTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 255ntxvTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 15nq1iqTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 331oapd

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 104p4j8TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2ywu0puTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 10eojtyTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Fv3pk

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 25hd1xiTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2yvuwhsTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2wf5jt3TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 25p3gk1

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Mll184TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Dqn48pTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 21muix5TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! O04av5

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 8xkkxyTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 59sx01TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! F0ubl4TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2lscl68

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2qs5cvaTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2r6dy8gTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2zsy5asTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 9veh75

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 25gz590TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2ntd1tsTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 1e0tcjTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2s961jq

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Iw5cmvTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Vden29TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2gtalcoTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 289kenb

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Sav1chTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 59sx01TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! FegwadTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Or8b9e

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 1zg92tfTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! ZoapghTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! RbhyjbTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Wwktg4

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! N2k60xTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Tagg0hTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 34e4612TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2dm5idd

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 1tapowTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Rc6niaTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 5xioafTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 28btx0n

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! W7na1kTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 30cbqxeTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 23lhetTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 14do5rm

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2zoat7bTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2uszax3TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Eqxe2pTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2wrkyts

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! N6ey5wTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! N1575iTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2dt6r5sTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 96l1fc

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 33l1ohyTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Spk701TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Wl7qjcTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! R8cw3s

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 154a5hlTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2cr7nyoTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Fbmb60TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Jt8b40

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 11hxq8lTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 30sgj6hTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 3133azaTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2iar7td

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Eg356sTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2jazz2bTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2ajxflvTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 16ar5ft

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Vzatc4TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! E0fyx3
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! V4v6mdTMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2im6muc

NAMTron

NAMTron

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

Dis you really sprite all of these by yourself?
These are quite impressive.

A DCatpower style character via these sprites would be quite a great asset to mugen if someone were to utilize them.

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

16TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Empty Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:24 am

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

NAMTron wrote:Dis you really sprite all of these by yourself?
These are quite impressive.

A DCatpower style character via these sprites would be quite a great asset to mugen if someone were to utilize them.

No definitely not!! I just made a few myself with parts from the original(TMNT Tournament Fighter) sprites
If you take a look at the sprite sheet you see who made what here is the credit list:
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Creditzz_by_a_d_eight-dcp612q

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Thu Jun 17, 2021 8:40 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Resized)

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Damn...that credit list iz hella hard 2 read. like really small text haha.

Anywayz, that's what I call teamwork, good stuff.

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o

18TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Empty Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:48 am

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

Yeah I dont know why its so small??
I updated it!

Last edited by A-D-EiGHT on Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image Update)

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

@Adamski,

I gotta question for you man.
You seem to have a lot of experience with spriting and you must know many other passionate spriters and such.

As you may see, we have a graphics and design thread, a resources thread, but we don't specifically have persay, a spriters section dedicated especially to sprite artists like yourself.

We actually were talking about creating a new special area on this forum specially for spriters, if we had enough people interested, or enough content.

Do you know any other people like yourself that are good at spriting that would be interested in sharing and hosting their work here?

it doesn't have to be just to do with mugen - it can be sprites of almost anything.

Even better, would you be interesting in moderating/managing a sprites section if we set one up?

20TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Empty #heavy breathing Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:18 pm

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

jaw drop
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Nose%20bleedWohhw I'm deeply honored!!
I don't know what to say...
I'm happy yay & scared Nervous at the same time lol.
But are you sure I'm the right man for the job cozZ:
A-D-EiGHT wrote:(because I'm a total noob when its comes to forums cozZ I would have never been on if I did not make these sprites)
and the creditzZ list is something I made so the right people get the credit they deserve.
The sheetzZ I made are just everything I could find on TMNT on the web.
Maby I gave the impresion that the sheetzZ was a team project and I don't want things to get miss interpreted.
NAMTron wrote:I just made a few myself with parts from the original(TMNT Tournament Fighter) sprites
I never made a sprite from scratch so I don't think I can call myself a sprite artists, but I am good at drawing & good with photo shop & flash and it got me a long way.
I don't really know that many sprite artists, just know of a few.
Not that I don't want to do this but I just like to be honest.

So If you still think I am qualified, and again I'm deeply honored!!
I will accept the promotion
I find this a really great idea! and wil give it my best!

NAMTron

NAMTron

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! RjBqV68
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Kindred Spirit (Silver)
Liked 15 Forum posts
Survivor (Platinum)
Lord Of War (Gold)
Idol Master (Gold)
Recieved 40 or more likes from other Members

It doesn't matter if the content was created by you or not - you have compiled the sprites conveniently in one place which is a great task.
Mainly we are looking for a person that has a keen knowledge or an interest in sprites, and where to find them/who makes them etc.
We need a "sprite curator" of sorts who wants to compile multiple threads, just like this one, with other sets of sprites etc.

For now, if you are interested, just keep doing what you are doing here in the resources section.
Feel free to create as many new sprite threads as you like, as long as they have multiple sprites of some sort/collection in each ie sf sprites, kof sprites, original sprites, and so on.

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! YuushYuush!!

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Ninja1Lets do this!

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

A lil something I made TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2171081382

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 2uxlg

what do you guyzZ think?

24TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Empty Re: TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:45 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

I like that other ninja turtle, the evil 1. can't rememba his name but my m8 had a toy of him i always wanted to steal wen we were little.

TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o

A-D-EiGHT

A-D-EiGHT

Death Note (Wood)
Survivor (Platinum)

slash??
TMNT Tournament Fighter Based Sprites!! Sf3_slash__ninja_turtles__by_balthazar321-d5d6v8l

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum