Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Snowy Forest by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage Snowy Forest by Vegaz on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:43 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wuttup! Got a new original stage for ya. Comes with zoom, superjump, looped bgm and animations. Tbo, I'd like some feedback on how to make the 1.0 version better. It's a bit too dark and the fog tile isn't perfect. (1.0 sucks at tile imo) It's cool tho. Cop it anyway and enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Snowy Forest by Vegaz on Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:45 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Not bad, reminds me of Yoshimitsu stage on Tekken 6 just a little bit.

My only grizzy is that the animation on the snow particles (not the misty snow but the flakes) isn't very smooth, it seems a bit laggy or jumpy rather than flowy.

Ither than that, it's cold bruthah Dat behind (pun intended!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Snowy Forest by Vegaz on Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Not bad, reminds me of Yoshimitsu stage on Tekken 6 just a little bit.

My only grizzy is that the animation on the snow particles (not the misty snow but the flakes) isn't very smooth, it seems a bit laggy or jumpy rather than flowy.

Ither than that, it's cold bruthah Dat behind  (pun intended!)

Lol! Thanks bruh. I may need ro adjust the speed of the snow. Or play around with the values in squirlez. Although imo the snow would be a bit wild if the wind is blowing roughly.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum