Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Mugen 1.1]Big Bang Beat ~Revolution~ By Ryu From Streets™ (11.06.18)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Authors Notes:
Well, I'm proud to announce you guys this game! Big Bang Beat Revolution, I think Big Bang Beat is like a very underrated game! And I wanted to bring it back alive. Doing it made me like some of the characters in this game even more. It took me a while to make this game, but I've also received a lot of help, all the names are going to be in the credits!

Credits : Raz, Mordecool, Pnat, 9, Kagetsu Yuki, Songfu, Yzan, Jango & The_None, Combos 4 Days, Memo, R@CE, Infinite, P.O.T.S, Kohaku.

They're all amazing, and they helped me a lot, thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Shadzmadz

This is a really sweet lookin screen pack, Love the comic book look!

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

I agree with ya there son, I like the cyber neon pink look too

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Mordecool

Lol why is this here?

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Lol why is this here?

I suspect it has something to do with this being a mugen website perhaps lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum