Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

High Speed Chase by Vegaz and Kirokaze

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage High Speed Chase by Vegaz and Kirokaze on Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:29 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Well that was quick, huh? I'm back on that cyberpunk tip. New stage courtesy of ya boi and Kirokaze's superb pixel art skills. It's animated of course and it has looped bgm, but no superjump or zoom guys. Sorry. Should still be fun tho! Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: High Speed Chase by Vegaz and Kirokaze on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:04 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Nice stage there

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: High Speed Chase by Vegaz and Kirokaze on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:06 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nice stage there

Thanks bruh

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

41.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: High Speed Chase by Vegaz and Kirokaze on Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:10 am

malevka2

Thumbs Up

http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/Forum_345/index.php?action=foru

51.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: High Speed Chase by Vegaz and Kirokaze on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:57 am

G

All this art is pretty sweet tbh, I love the girl in the BG.

http://www.newagemugen.com/

61.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: High Speed Chase by Vegaz and Kirokaze on Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:41 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thumbs Up

Thanks mang

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:All this art is pretty sweet tbh, I love the girl in the BG.

Thanks! I thought the girl was ultra cool 2. Rebel chicks are hot.. Thumbs Up

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum