Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 OjtZ7W5
Phantom my boi, you have set the bar. Really high on this project alone. It almost reminds me of that joint project, of the Syndicate. It was a very long time ago, like mugeninfantry time ago. lol I'm still up for the task, whenever you are finally done. Keep it rocking, and I can beta test for you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 41132413462_abc15f97a9_o

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
check out last Friday's Live Stream with pots style Hsien-Ko

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
A playthrough with Hsien-Ko

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 2D2jZmR
Nice work my guy. Updates coming real soon also. On another note, I have some interesting news to discuss with you regarding this game and potential for it to be featured in an actual Arcade tournament overseas. I'll keep you posted!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Thanks bro, I can't for the updates to come I'm hype, so what is this I'm hearing a possible tournament for my Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter project???. yeah you'll have to get at me more about that, like what kind of tournament it's gonna be something big or small like they do with Street Fighter 5 and other games???.

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Hey what's sup peoples, what's been going on it's been quiet???

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

Check out our Saturday night session in Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N

NAMTron

NAMTron

[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 RjBqV68
It is great to see another live stream!

[WIP] Darkstalkers Vs Street Fighter - Astral Edition Beta Release Version 5.0 By Swagga Kings & Newagemugen - Page 4 37790345872_ebfeb58d10_o

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum