Newage Mugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Capcom Vs SNK 2010

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:12 am

here are the screenshots from HLoader's release thread on MFG

They are made at 640x480 but I could either resize them or just redesign the pack for the same resolution as the lifebars and then mugen can just upscale every thing itself based on the Game width and height.

I'm kinda at a crossroads now. I wanna keep pushing forward and get this thing done since I've been at it since March but also I'm considering just starting fresh since I'm getting the help and guidance that I coulda used when I first started.

View user profile

27 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:36 am

Excellent The Font for The
hits doesnt fit for the lifebars but looks good

View user profile

28 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:57 am

I'm pushing on with the project guys. I have a few more updates for you guys

{TITLE SCREEN} 100% complete

• Text blinks
  • and I have a song to go along with it (Opening song from the original CvS)

{SELECT SCREEN} 90% complete

• Updated with a different BG and Portrait design
  • Added in the techy looking globe and the select your character text to make things pop.
  • I'm on the fence with the name placement for the characters though it doesn't get lost on the bg. This also has a nice like song to go with it (Hall of Fate from Tekken 5 DR)

I'm happy with the progress I'm making to say the least. Just one more screen to make and then its portraits and lifebar up upscaling. Lil worried about the Victory screens cuz it just crashed on me today. I'll run more tests and get back to you guys

EDIT: Fixed the problem with the crashes, i left the bgm as Sound/ instead of blank.

View user profile

29 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:04 pm

for the charater select screen why dont you have like a red banner as a cursor for 1p and a blue one for 2p......just a suggestion

30 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:00 pm

ok guys small update. I've successfully scaled up the lifebars (some stuff still needs repositioning before it looks just right) So here they are in 1280x720.

Like I said things still need to be repositioned but the important thing IMO is that I got everything the right size. Name font is gonna get changed since the original font is too small now that everything was made bigger. I was thinking about placing the powerbars offscreen since they cover up your character's feet which looks odd to me. Lastly I'm gonna put this project on hold for a little while. I'm moving tomorrow so things gotta get placed on hold till i get settled in. Shouldn't be too long though, maybe I'll get an idea or two while I move. If i had to judge my overall progress I'd say its in the 75% done range. Next time I get online I should have some more goodies to share with you all.

View user profile

31 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:33 pm

hmm Looks
I like The neon blue on the
lifebars
You should make
The Round More Bigger

ROUND1
READY
STRART!!

View user profile

32 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:38 pm

Its been a long time since I started this project and unfortunately I don't think we'll ever see it completion. I lost most of the sprites and stuff I was using to make the screenpack. I have a very rough beta but in that beta only a few characters have lifebar portraits and that's only for singles. There other stuff that needs to be done aside from portraits that I don't really feel like working on anymore. So for all intents an purposes this thing is dead. I'll be working on something new once I refresh myself with MUGEN.

View user profile

33 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Aww =\
I wanted to see how this would end, it really looked nice Evil or Very Mad
Hope your next project comes out!

Gamer Card:
View user profile

34 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 am

Send me your old source stuff and lets see some evolution! Twisted Evil

View user profile

35 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:59 pm

yeah and it seemed like you were almost done :(

Boosie Badazz I'll Spit On Ya!
View user profile http://youtube.com/GUN0TRADIO

36 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Akiba you should send it to gray. he a screenpack god study

37 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 am

Well, not a God but, I try to do my best. I'm serious about finishing this up. All original credits will go to you. I will just finish this baby up and deliver Twisted Evil

View user profile

38 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 pm

I'll upload it somewhere and link you to it Gray. Maybe I should just work under your tutelage so that I can better my own skills. Teach me the ways of the dark side lol. Kinda glad flattered you guys were looking forward to seeing it finished.

View user profile

39 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 am

Np and send to my email homie. The Darkside can be good in this situation. :jedi:

View user profile

40 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:18 pm

kk well i need the address

View user profile

41 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 pm

jervals@live.com

View user profile

42 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 pm

sent it too ya

View user profile

43 Re: Capcom Vs SNK 2010 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:48 am

Twisted Evil