Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Street Corner by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage Street Corner by Vegaz on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:33 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Back atcha. Another cyberpunk venue to fight to. Parallax, animations and looped bgm. I figured out what I was doing wrong so the parallax works on 1.0 and 1.1 now. I may go back and fix my other stages. Anywho...enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Corner by Vegaz on Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:03 pm

Vermilion Spy

More of that Blade Runner style noir goodness - it never gets old. Good stuff Vegas!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: Street Corner by Vegaz on Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:More of that Blade Runner style noir goodness - it never gets old. Good stuff Vegas!

Thanks mang

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum