Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stage Def Editor - Abr 4 By necro_rk Updated (16.05.19)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Stage Def Editor - Abr 4 By necro_rk  Updated (16.05.19) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Stage Def Editor - Abr 4 By necro_rk  Updated (16.05.19) QojoyO2

Stage Def Editor - Abr 4 By necro_rk  Updated (16.05.19) VPaiggF

Authors Notes:
I finish this soft to edit def. files and test stages.
Previously called Stages zoom editor, finished with more advanced functions and I decided to rename it and finish it.

Features

• Grouped values by section

• Icon for line type (Section, blank line, comments, property, layer, animation or BGCtrl)

• Quick test stage presing F5

• Backup with winrar or coping as .bak files

• Basic configuration for mugen

• Dictionary description for property when select

• List of last files open and quick open last file open

• Comment complete sections to hide layers

-----------------------Updated Abr 4

• Added option to add, remove, duplicate & rename sections

• Option to open file with external program

• Fixed error to load files with extension in uppercase

To update re-download, extract and relpace files..

I hope it helps you.

Dictionary values can be edited in StageDictionary.def & DefaultValuesDictionary.def files, use "|" to add a line break, please help comment for new values added o bugs about the soft.

Read Manual.txt before use and backup files before edit!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stage Def Editor - Abr 4 By necro_rk  Updated (16.05.19) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Vermilion Spy

Vermilion Spy

Stage Def Editor - Abr 4 By necro_rk  Updated (16.05.19) 49283912532_cb9be7ddac_o
Updated 16th May 2019

Authors notes:

• Fixed last stage reload
  • Updated manual from txt to html
  • Fixed dictionary, bug with properties not displayed when description contains "=", now uses "::" to display "=" in the dictionary description

To update re-download, extract and replace files..

I hope it helps you.

Dictionary values can be edited in StageDictionary.def & DefaultValuesDictionary.def files, use "|" to add a line break, please help comment for new values added o bugs about the soft.

Read Manual.html before use and backup files before edit!!

https://rokksoftware.blogspot.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Stage Def Editor - Abr 4 By necro_rk  Updated (16.05.19) 39750191021_f709bd611c_o

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum