Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

City Escape by Vegaz

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older Hi Res Stage City Escape by Vegaz on Sat Jun 02, 2018 11:40 am

Vegaz_Parrelli

[PREVIEW]

[DOWNLOAD]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[COMMENT]

Sup guy?Original stage with animations and a sick looped bgm. Haven't dropped a stage with no zoom in ages. Tbo, this may work in WinMugen Beta but I didn't test it so I'm dropping it here in 1.0 land. I may release and alt. version of this. Well...that is all. Enjoy!

Updates!

I didn't wanna just replace the old one, so I just made a second ver. Pick your poison!

-floor and ceiling have parallax
-side walls, mirrors and light have scale delta

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

21.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: City Escape by Vegaz on Mon Jun 04, 2018 10:51 am

Vermilion Spy

Loving all of the updates & those train fight vibes!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

31.0/older Hi Res Stage Re: City Escape by Vegaz on Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:30 pm

Vegaz_Parrelli

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Loving all of the updates & those train fight vibes!

Preciate the love mang

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum