Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fighting Game Community in UAE

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Fighting Game Community in UAE on Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:15 pm

ARIKAFGC

Busta Wolf!

27 Re: Fighting Game Community in UAE on Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 am

Phant0mD

I am so excited about this - I think of all the updates on fighting games at evo, this was the best one. But mostly I am looking forward to V.Rosso as he was one of my main chars back in the day

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

28 Fighters Royale : Season 1 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 12:19 pm

ARIKAFGC

I wanna thank the FGC and the Mugen community for getting me to where I am today now I finally am making a big tournament of 4 games with the support of UAE FGC and by you guys

SPECIAL THANKS TO PHANTOM D HE HELPED ME SO MUCH IN THIS JOURNEY

I promise you guys more content and mugen exposure in the future

I would like to announce that Fighters Royale Season 1 will start on Friday 7/12/2018 at 6:30 pm

Which will be having :
1 - Street Fighter 5
2- Street Fighter 3rd Strike
3- King Of Fighters XIV

On Friday 14/12/2018 we'll be having Fighting EX Layer tournament which will be at 6:30 pm

in 2019 I will host other fighting games including mugen

29 Re: Fighting Game Community in UAE on Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:55 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Damn that's tight. Wish we had more tournaments like this. Are you gonna be streaming the fights and stuff?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

30 Re: Fighting Game Community in UAE on Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:54 am

Phant0mD

Good luck to the rare Terry figure winner!

http://www.negative-edge.net

31 Re: Fighting Game Community in UAE on Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:00 am

ARIKAFGC

It will be streamed but I have to figure if I will stream 3 of them at the same time or seperate timing but I perfer 3 of them at the same time

I'll see what I could do and I'll archive them just in case if anyone wants to see the fight

Next tournament will be a big surprise

32 Re: Fighting Game Community in UAE on Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:09 am

NAMTron

@ARIKAFGC wrote:It will be streamed but I have to figure if I will stream 3 of them at the same time or seperate timing but I perfer 3 of them at the same time

I'll see what I could do and I'll archive them just in case if anyone wants to see the fight

Next tournament will be a big surprise

Definitely post as much as you can. We are interested to see all the fights.
It will be interesting to see a tournament from the emirates, and also kind of exclusive aswell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum