Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

11.0/older characters SUPER PYRON is coming real soon on Tue May 15, 2018 12:32 am

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Ya01log
SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Exampl11
SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Exampl10

The true final boss to darkstalkers is coming and it's real soon, iv'e tested him and everything is working fine. He's a onslaught edit to be Super Pyron, and then he turns into the gigantic planet destroyer Pyron. Here are just some sample pics. I'll be showing him off on a video where I'll do a arcade mode with him as the final boss

Peace out n stay true

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

21.0/older characters Re: SUPER PYRON is coming real soon on Tue May 15, 2018 2:50 am

Very interesting. Look forward to seeing the sprites for this character.

31.0/older characters Re: SUPER PYRON is coming real soon on Wed May 16, 2018 6:38 am

Pizzahighfive

Pizzahighfive

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon Ya01log
They all come from a single 2d image, one is from the manga, and one is someones drawing. and I used a lot of photoshop and warp transform tool to move his arms and do a really big kamehameha super. I'm actually really impressed with myself on this one forreal!

I'd really really like to remove that super where onslaught summons a sentinel for something a lot cooler. like where he teleports in the background and maybe a bunch of those galactic bursts should start raining down or something. I also dunno what to replace the lil helper sentinels with, I dunno what kind of "minions" Pyron has...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

41.0/older characters Re: SUPER PYRON is coming real soon on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm

Swagga Kings

Swagga Kings

SUPER PYRON is coming real soon 31033064018_b80c08f405_o
I'll like to see how this is gonna turn out, this should be interestiing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum