Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! on Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:46 am

Phant0mD

Hey my man! Yeah I fkn tried to wrap my head around that dang old Gimp but it just seems to be a pain in da neck goin from PSD to Gimp - however, I think that the other way around is easier!

What I can only suggest is, if you come up with anything juicy on your end in gimp, send me them files and I can always dump them into my photoshop on this end and do my thangalang with it.

Anyways once ive got this beta for swaggakings finished we can focus on this. I only have 2 other SPs im working on besides this atm so theres no time limit on those, plus the 7ven capcom snk guy wants some stuff for his thing done too, so inbetween that we shall carry on our evil work.

I already have some insane round announcer effects and stuff planned based on the pacific rim stuff u sent me so look forward to that!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

27Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! on Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:42 am

GRAYFOX

Sup, ok I understand and will come up with something for you to build off of. Take your time, on your other projects. When you hot, people can't help but to request your skills. I be looking forward to them round voices and such. pirate

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

28Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! on Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:40 am

Phant0mD

Oh 4 Sure man, and remember that the other 4 projects i'm currently helping on are actually just little side things - warm ups so to speak. this one of ours is going to be the most balls to the wall one out of all of them!

http://www.negative-edge.net

29Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! on Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:58 am

GRAYFOX

Right right, guess what I figure out how to convert the files to gimp.lol Just save each image as a psd file. I was not sure if it would work, at first and boom it came out smooth. So no more stuck for me, now time to place images in their proper places. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum