Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack!

+3
Demitri
Phant0mD
GRAYFOX
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:33 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Sup, my fellow comrades of Newage. It's me the old fox, with another production idea or project.lol I have summoned the grand wizard, for this mission. My man Phantom D, he is making the new concepts and I'm building the frames of it. We, will be bouncing ideas and the working of the build together. My old concept was based, from my good old friend. The Syn master, he did that like in 10mins. He based his idea from my old original released gear sp. This is a new project and a new hybrid build. Think of it based upon metal gear rising and other gear games. This is mugen and we like to have fun. I did a separate thread, because I'm not the only patron working this project. So with that said, I will post some images for now. To give a idea of whats to come. Also, Phantom D will be putting his mojo in hear as well. If you guess have any ideas, please feel free to share with us. The crazy the better, lets get this party rolling. I forgot to mention the build will, also be strongly inspired from my avatar. Thanks to the master himself, it inspired me along with him willing to help a old friend out. Hey, no homo but we know the brother have mad skills. We are bless to have him apart of Newage. Cheesin

Old concept/ Syn's alpha idea!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

New concept stages/ Phantom D alpha idea!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alright son, now it's time to get deeper, darker, muddy & greasy. We're about to do what Newagers are infamous for, - get elbows deep in some Epic screenpack business.

There's 2 things i am DEAD certain of:

1) This Screenpack WILL be completed at all costs.
2) This WILL be the best damn Mugen screenpack Newagemugen or any of its members have ever made Twisted Evil .

Now, before we even start anything, I say we approach this shit like we be Japanese CEOs of an evil empire, and plan this perfectly, devise our strategy, & build like a BOSS.

So the first, 3 important things we need to agree and decide on:

1) What version/s Of Mugen will this be made for?

2) What is the Screenpack Resolution?
3) Do we use ADD004 Tag system as a base or not

I'll give you my thoughts, and then I'll hear yours:

1)My suggestion is make it only for Mugen 1.1 - There is absolutely no point or advantage to using dirty old 1.0 anymore since 1.1 already does everything that Mugen 1.0 does PLUS we don't have to index any sprites, lose quality, or deal with color-loss!

2) The Screenpack Resolution
- My 1st suggestion is that we use 1920x1080

Pros: - This will be the most epic version visually and nobody has done a 1080p SP ever yet to my knowledge other than 1 dude.
        - So much easier to work with - much more space etc.
        - Since all of console/PC gaming is going to be literally all in 4K in the next 2 years, our SP will still be relevant and new even.

Cons: - Some peoples PC may not be able to handle it.

- My Safe suggestion is that we use 1280x720

Pros: - 720p Seems to be the preferred HD resolution for mugen
        - There are already a lot of 720p Screenpacks, so will be easier to steal  study code used in other peoples work when we are positioning stuff.

Cons: - Won't be as visually sexy as full HD 1080p
        - May look shitty in 2 years time (lol)

- My Absolute bottom-line suggestion is that we use 1280x960

Pros: - it will be just the same as making a Hi-Res 640x480 screenpack like the old days, only everything is double the resolution.
        - Could be in a unique place of its own since there aren't too many other SPs out using this resolution.

Cons: - Won't be able to use HD/Widescreen stages with it
         - It's 2018 - the world isn't square anymore - feels kinda lame to still be using a 4:3 square resolution in 2018  

3) Do we use ADD004 Tag system as a base or not

Pros: - We will have already have all the extra features already built into the screenpack that we can use as a base for editing
        - What isn't awesome about having tag!
        - All the cool extras we will have on the lifebar system like score, extra lifebars guard defence bar, and combo messages
          (plus I can get help for the true master on customizing/adding all the customizations for this)

Cons: - More work to do (But I ain't scared)

Anyway, there's some food for you to think about - let me know your thoughts son and we will proceed to the next phases

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Man you are very funny, evil empire is the right idea.lol I like what you suggested, in terms of resolution. Your very right, on the next two years of things being not needed anymore.We can work with, the ADD004 Tag system as base. Syn had nearly perfected, a new code and life hit us both and so on. This man, had a ration in the game and it work like in the real mgear game. I'm ok with, more work. Im not scared either.lol Let's get to our evil deed's.

4Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:29 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Awesomeness, then it's decided:

1) Screenpack will be for Mugen 1.1 Only
2) Resolution will be 1920x1080
3) The Screenpack will be Based On Add004

Now we have decided on that - We gotta create our foundation Mugen Build for us to work on.

I will setup a Mugen 1.1 with ADD004 installed, tag mode enabled etc etc blah blah.
There are two different parts we will be working on

- one being all the easy stuff like menu screens, lifebars, fight system etc.
- the second being all of the tricky stuff like common1.cns custom codes, the special combo messages that come on the screen, the extra set of lifebars that you can have on the bottom of the screen, and all that stuff (like in mugenmasons vids which I will ask for help from him on)

1st I will modify the mugen.cfg, the system.def, and the fight.def so that all of the menu screens, lifebars and stuff are ready to be edited for 1080p resolution. I will warn you it's going to look very ugly to start with, but it will get better over time as we start adding our sprites and positioning them.

I have some experience with that stuff, so I will start doing that and I will upload our starter build soon. its gonna look ugly tho lol Cannot Unsee Cannot Unsee

5Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yes sir, all sounds great and no worries. I like the ugly stuff, I know this will be another gem in the making. Let's make another one for the fan's and for the heck of it. I'm pump up, like the golden day's of old. Cheesin

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alright son. I have uploaded our base build Beta to the VIP thread - you can cop it over there.
Until we decide a proper name, I'm using the project codename "SUBSTANCE"
LOL as in metal gear substance - because that's all I got 4 now haha - we may have a better name when we start to know what it looks like more.

Also, Made a quick beta un-animated testing stage that will be finished & included with the project when we release in future. This way we have something that isn't too distracting when we doing lifebars and round animations etc.

As you can see, from the screenshot size, and the shrunk size of those low-res lifebar sprites, we are using full 1080p HD now son.
Also the lifebars are all over the fucking place for a reason - Tha Mason sent me his code for rearranging the add004 lifebars to the bottom of the screen - don't worry about them for now because we will be dealing with them later Twisted Evil

Unless you have used ADD004 before - it is very different the way it works and where all the folders/file are etc so I will get to explaining all that later. For now I suggest just crack that open, have a look, and get familiar with where all the filez are and stuff.

IMPORTANT: Make sure you click on the MM''SVBSTXNC3''MM.bat file to launch it. DOn't click on Mugen.exe

Oh, and one more thing - I added 2 characters that look like BIGBOSS and Solid Snake the most for LOLZ - I have patched them for tag mode anmd they can be our test dummies.

7Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:19 am

Demitri

Demitri

Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Time to crash weak PCs GT KERMIT

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Heck yeah man, I'm going to pick up the beta asap. Also, yeah I took a look at the add-on when Syn was building the code for the lost unreleased life bars. I will find the video and we can use it for knowledge.lol I'm really hype, also really digging the beta code name: substances. Spoken like a true gear fan, do you have my old hires gear sp. Just run through it, if you haven't. To give you a idea of what we can change and improve upon. I need to touch up on it myself.lol I remember putting a code in, that made the battery appear to be, depleting over time. Hey sent you a pm, regarding the location of upload for the beta.

9Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:48 am

G

G

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Glad to see my boy in action still. Good luck on this project my friend.

https://www.newagemugen.com/

10Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:44 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Demitri wrote:Time to crash weak PCs GT KERMIT

Oh you already know GT KERMIT Cannot Unsee

GRAYFOX wrote: I took a look at the add-on when Syn was building the code for the lost unreleased life bars. I will find the video and we can use it for knowledge. do you have my old hires gear sp. Just run through it, if you haven't. To give you a idea of what we can change and improve upon. I need to touch up on it myself.lol I remember putting a code in, that made the battery appear to be, depleting over time.

11Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Fri Apr 20, 2018 6:55 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah, those are the videos. Such sweet footage, I created over 90 ports for the bars. Everything got lost, when my hd crash on me.lol I learnt from the past to back, your stuff up asap.lol

12Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:10 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Alrite brother i've been in the kitchen dealing with some complicated cns stuff for the tag bars etc 9 I wont bother getting into that for now.I have 3 more important questions for you for now that we should decide on aswell:

1) How big do we want the roster size for this baby to be 20/30/60/120/infinite lol?
2) What style of Select screen do we want it to have?
3) What color scheme are we generally going for with the menus, the lifebars etc?

In the meantime I have done the following:

- Updated the test stage
- Updated the Tag bar system code
- testing our score display system
- Changed the Options Font to the Hungry wolf font (for now until I can think of a better one)
- Added Options BG 1080p HD test image  (this is for resolution/system.def pos. testing purposes only)
- Added Title BG 1080p HD test image (this is for resolution/system.def pos. testing purposes only)

- Here I am testing fight screen layout and thinking of how to display bars/HUD layout so will not conflict with any existing characters that have built in power bars eg CVS warusaki characters etc...
as you can see, certain characters like these bring alot of messy features onto the screen that a good screenpack must be ready for!

13Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:55 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

1)Maybe 20 to 30 having the extra 10 hiding. I don't know what you think.

2)Trying to stick with what you started, yet a hybrid of the original. Still what you had in mind. I was watching Pacific rim 2, they used a bunch of good special hud screen effects. We could have something like that. Just food for thought, also select could have a static effect. I guess thats an animated overlay, layered. Thinking about that effect, Syn did with his last unreleased wip.

3)We can used vibrant colors, for both the menus and life bars. I have the current mgr fonts in my old hires gear pack, if you wont to run with them.

I will go back and look over more videos, from different mgs games. To get a better idea for the life bars, not being in the way. I agree some fighters, have way to much unnecessary stuff with them. I like clean and simple stuff, not the clutter of a mess.lol Could you send me the current, build when ready. Oh yeah, I can feel the hype.

14Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:10 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Here is image of a pc version of mgr option screen. Its been enhance with a anti aliasing and an-isotropic 16x texture. I think it was a customization feature. We can have the menu screen with, a layout similar to that. Talking about the colors and glow, also the fonts with the box separating the categories. What do you think, food for thought.

15Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:43 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Ive uploaded the latest build ova in tha VIP lounge son - get it there now Dat behind

GRAYFOX wrote:1)Maybe 20 to 30 having the extra 10 hiding. I don't know what you think.

I agree with you - it's like Gen once said, there's no point to having huge rosters in mugen really.

Problem is people will complain that there is not enough slots - on MFG they ALWAYS do.
I think CVS/MVC/KOF/Tekken Tag is a good benchmark - I say no more that 60ish - that would keep people happy.
Remember that 1920x1080 is a very big screen area to play with - so we have alot of screen real estate to utilize.

GRAYFOX wrote:2)Trying to stick with what you started, yet a hybrid of the original. Still what you had in mind. I was watching Pacific rim 2, they used a bunch of  good special hud screen effects. We could have something like that. Just food for thought, also select could have a static  effect. I guess thats an animated overlay, layered. Thinking about that effect, Syn did with his last unreleased wip.

I have all the special expensive ass Adobe Plugins so the static effect is a piece of cake. As far as those Pacific Rim HUD effects. That sounds interesting. But I havent seen the 2nd movie yet im waiting for the not Netflix version if u get my drift (nice reference there) WeedGrin
Could you send me some video clip link or screenshot of the HUD scenes? I have some Premium tech futuristic HUD plugin After Effects stuff I have never used on anything before, or even opened up lol! they might be perfect for this. hit me back on that 1 homie.

GRAYFOX wrote:3)We can used vibrant colors, for both the menus and life bars. I have the current mgr fonts in my old hires gear pack, if you wont to run with them.

Good - I was originally going to try and stick with the old green MGS1 vybe, but I thought to myself that because it is a hybrid screenpack, we don't want it to be restricted to only a pure 100% Metal Gear theme because some people may not get it, and some terrible people may even exist that don't like Metal Gear at all (and if they do, we'll ban them lol), so we can make the screenpack appeal to all types of people - similar to how Noz did with Legacy - i think its a well rounded screenpack. clean and simple and semi flashy (buy ours will be flashier lol)

GRAYFOX wrote:Here is image of a pc version of mgr option screen. Its been enhance with a anti aliasing and an-isotropic 16x texture. I think it was a customization feature. We can have the menu screen with, a layout similar to that. Talking about the colors and glow, also the fonts with the box separating the categories. What do you think, food for thought.

yup yup I have MGR on PC too. I use Nvidia Inspector to manually customize the antialiasing and stuff to go higher than game allows you to make it look really good. I use MSAAx8 from memory. But yeah back on topic, is that the style we wanna go for on the title screen? all good then, I will work off that as a refrence for the style no problemo - we are getting somewhere

16Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:12 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Once I get back home, I definitely test out the build. Also, I agree with everything you answered to. We are getting some where and soon. We will have a special gift, to have fun with.

17Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Wed May 02, 2018 8:00 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

hell yeah. by the way at the moment I am working on a secondary custom health HUD bar that will appear in the bottom of screen aswell as the default lifebars - I will post some screenshots whrn its finished.

18Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Thu May 03, 2018 1:44 am

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

That sounds very intriguing, I would love to see the pics when ready. Cheesin

19Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Thu May 03, 2018 5:54 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Well this is what it looks like in the adobe kitchen at the moment son - we getting deep, and filthy on this one lol I even opened up the good dang old particle machine once again haha forgot I even still had it.

And here are some early alpha builds of the custom lower HP frame.
there are mechanical parts that will slide up and down constantly like parts of a machine as you may have seen in some HUD screens on Beatmania games etc.
Thats where the idea is from. of course these are early mockups but they are fully animated and working for now.

20Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Sat May 05, 2018 11:09 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

I love the look of this, wonder will you add some hex's around the outside and middle of the bars. Hey, could ever them psd's you sent to me. To work in the gimp.lol

21Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Mon May 07, 2018 7:40 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

yeah man. will definitely have hexes - this is just a first template that so that I can test the system itself & make sure it works. Oh crap yeah i downloaded gimp and tried importing the psds but it does kinda not work right loke GLB was saying - the styles etc dont load in properly. Thats ok because I will likely remake that template anyway. In the meantime, find me some screenshots of the pacific rim stuff you were telling me about

22Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Sun May 13, 2018 4:20 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Here is the link, for one of the images I was talking about. I know it's not much, just looking at the visuals of it. Food for thought, lol.

23Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Mon May 14, 2018 10:04 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Ahh Ok OK OK I gotchu now. Yeah yeah i'm totally with the style going on here. Yeah you have no idea how much just that little screenie helps. Well that totally changes the style idea I had in my head, in a very good & epic way!

I like this color scheme they use too - I think more just using green only like old MGS style is ok...But this color style is even better - well this gives me a huge new spectrum of ideoas especially for the lifebars - back to the kitchen!

24Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Wed May 16, 2018 6:30 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yeah, the colors are very cool. Just was thinking of something a little different. Yet not to different, so it would still have that substance feel. This is going to get crazy, another for the history books of Mugen.lo

25Mugen 1.1 Hi Res SP Re: Ultra Espionage Tactical Screen Pack! Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:36 pm

GRAYFOX

GRAYFOX

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Heaven's Door (Silver)
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yo, have you had a chance to do anything. I'm stuck trying to figure a way to convert the files over to Gimp. lol I know right, if you can help with a new template for gimp. It would be the best day ever.lol Twisted Evil

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum