NewageMugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Veteran Mugen Creators Q&A/Interview Editorial section Idea

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

NAMTron

I thought that it would be interesting to have a section where we can post Q&A style interviews with famous mugen contributors in the community.

Behind the scenes I have been using various different methods of try make contact with several retired/MIA veteran creators to see if they are interested in doing an interview of sorts with us.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this, and any suggestions on what to put on the questions list, and also, who you would like interviewed.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Demitri

I know im getting old because i cant remember names.......umezono?
he tried this before and i think he only did a few (never did mine, still salty but w.e)

It can work.

When I had Tier 1, I did interviews with my staff as an introduction.

I would suggest a set number of questions(5?), maybe 1 wildcard question to keep things interesting, or let them add something they want at the end?
Just my idea, but i would ask them to tell people about themselves, what got them into mugen, how it has affected their life (better or worse), projects, plans for the future. i guess.

THat's all i got

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAMTron

well thats good to know. And good idea on the wildcard questions. I actually found Alexlexus on Xbox app for windows 10 and sent him a PM and asked him to stop by. I think he is someone that doesnt get enough credit for what he has done to contribute over the years. He is one of the first people i know of to actually showcase a mugen fullgame at a major event like comicon etc waaaay back before anyone else did things like that (other than DJ Van lol)

Demitri

He'd be a good interviewee

If you want, I could see if SyN would be up for it after the Alexlexus one? and im always up for stuff if i count

NAMTron

Oh definitely. Infact I think you, G, & GRAYFOX, would be good starters. First we need to come up with a good question list then test on ourselves i think

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum