NewageMugen

A Mugen community that specializes in stage, screenpack creation, and graphics.

You are not connected. Please login or register

龙域领主 AKA "Lóng yù lǐngzhǔ" AKA "Dragon Domain Lord" By Svastika Phoenix (20.03.18)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Ohhh yess I have been waiting for this baby - Shout out to Svastika Phoenix & the Mugen china crew!

Download

For those of you that dunno chinese, the first link is the "Widescreen version" which most of you will want anyway.

Download

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nyuri

Holy crap that looks incredible!

Shadzmadz

These characters look awesome! looks like I need to start taking notes.

Vermilion Spy

Well this is exactly the sort of character standards we expect around here, & Svastika Phoenix is definately one of our favorite creators from the chinese mugen scene. If you like these kind of MMORPG inspired chinese chars, I might post more in the future Thumbs Up   Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX

Seems pretty cool, not to over board. I like crazy not over board bosses, into my mugen.lol

Phant0mD

Oh hell yes!
Don't get me wrong, My Nigga, or should I say chigga (lol) makes brutal as fukk boss tier chars, but they are all beatable. Usually each palette has a different mode (12p is usually the OP Christ god lucifer unbeatable boss version). He definitely in a league of his own.
But its his A E S T H E T I C S that are what makes them awesome - he doesnt reuse boring ass shit like the 70% of people still making POTS or KOF2k2 UM effect chars. BTW dat profile ava/sig tho Dat behind

http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum