Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

龙域领主 AKA "Lóng yù lǐngzhǔ" AKA "Dragon Domain Lord" By Svastika Phoenix (20.03.18)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vermilion Spy

Ohhh yess I have been waiting for this baby - Shout out to Svastika Phoenix & the Mugen china crew!

Download

For those of you that dunno chinese, the first link is the "Widescreen version" which most of you will want anyway.

Download

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nyuri

Holy crap that looks incredible!

Shadzmadz

These characters look awesome! looks like I need to start taking notes.

Vermilion Spy

Well this is exactly the sort of character standards we expect around here, & Svastika Phoenix is definately one of our favorite creators from the chinese mugen scene. If you like these kind of MMORPG inspired chinese chars, I might post more in the future Thumbs Up   Thumbs Up

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

GRAYFOX

Seems pretty cool, not to over board. I like crazy not over board bosses, into my mugen.lol

Phant0mD

Oh hell yes!
Don't get me wrong, My Nigga, or should I say chigga (lol) makes brutal as fukk boss tier chars, but they are all beatable. Usually each palette has a different mode (12p is usually the OP Christ god lucifer unbeatable boss version). He definitely in a league of his own.
But its his A E S T H E T I C S that are what makes them awesome - he doesnt reuse boring ass shit like the 70% of people still making POTS or KOF2k2 UM effect chars. BTW dat profile ava/sig tho Dat behind

http://www.negative-edge.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum