Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:03 am

Pizzahighfive

I got a badass cvs3 mugen I put together that I wanna transfer into IKEMEN so it can have the online play. So I downloaded Ikemen and It's what I expected a basic ass plain screen pack, that ain't gonna cut it for me so of coarse I wanna transfer my screenpack that I also edited into the Ikemen. Then I open the system.def file to see it's all coded hella differently.... Man, is there anyone here who has done this before, transferred their Mugen build into Ikemen? as in your screenpack, characters, stages?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

2 Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? on Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:24 am

Hi Pizzahighfive.
Newagemugen doesn't support IKEMEN/IKEMEN Plus/IKEMEN GO at present.
There are still many bugs present and it is not an 100% backwards compatible port/clone of Mugen 1.1.
Until it can fully emulate the Mugen 1.1 engine and lower without any compatibility issues/bugs etc, we will not be supporting it.
However k4thos who is currently working on the engine may have some help for you in his thread.
You can maybe try asking this question here: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/ikemen-plus-181972.260.html

3 Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:01 pm

Pizzahighfive

Hey NAMtron, thanks for the history lesson on ikemen, had no idea it still didn't fully emulate mugen 1.1

I thought I have seen Ikemen builds on youtube that have the zoom in the the stages? or maybe they just mugen 1.0 and the Ikemen engine itself is what has Zoom features. thanks for the info

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
CAPCOM vs SNK 3 - opening intro - the BEST of the BEST.

4 Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? on Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:59 pm

G

IIRC ikemen itself possesses the zoom feature

http://www.newagemugen.com/

5 Re: IKEMEN, who knows it pretty well? on Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:53 am

Correct. Ikemen actually had zoom before mugen did as it was originally released some time between 2010-2013 when mugen 1.1 was unreleased.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum