Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

DarKstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N Videos Footage

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Swagga Kings

Got you bro Thumbs Up

Swagga Kings

Here's a replay of friday's stream

Here a replay of Saturday's night stream

Hmm. We now have three very good Demitris for Mugen in the POTs CVS Style. Jmorphman version, Koldskool Version, Now Varo Hades version. I wonder which is the best.

Swagga Kings

Actually Varo Hades is the best one to go for because Demitri is fully pots style

Swagga Kings

Check out the Demitri play through, hope you emjoy :)

Vermilion Spy

screenpack lookin good in use. keep the good stuff coming

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Swagga Kings

Thank you :)

Phant0mD

I also cant wait to see more! You need to showcase the 2 vs 2 modes, and team modes aswell

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

@PhantomD Here a playthrough of the Team Co-op mode take a look when you get the chance

Phant0mD

Whats up my man! Oh man I really appreciate it so much, mad props to u and ur girl for playin through - its always good so see the game in action and see how the bars look on screen etc and if the positions of stuff is right etc - also how they look on the stages is important too - gives me good ideas for future improvements

http://www.negative-edge.net

Swagga Kings

Hey man your welcome, I'm glad you enjoy the video bro :D

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

this is tha good shiett! Now all we need to is to see a play through video of team battle mode to see the turns mode healthbars!

Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

Swagga Kings

Finally a video of Sakura with the Fighters edge mode in Darkstalkers vs Street Fighter M.U.G.E.N

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

Oh yes, now we are talking. The fighters edge is a nice touch

Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

Swagga Kings

Yes it give the game more of a spice

Vermilion Spy

nice stuff as always - I never get bored of this

Swagga Kings

Thanks there will be more coming soon

NAMTron

that's great. Keep us updated in this thread on your latest streams etc. I reposted these for you.

Swagga Kings

@NAMTron thanks man i'll be sure to post my videos and streams here.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum