Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Commissions]The R.O.K logo Redesign project for Alpyne D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Phant0mD

Alrite Alpyne, before we start I need to know:

1) What is this R.O.K thingee u speak of? (gimme the history/what it is/means etc etc)
2) What style are you going for (IE futuristic/Urban/sci-fi/Japanese ninja sexjutsu/Swag lord/gothic style etc)
3)Where do you intend to use it ie videos/sigs/banners/profile pic etc - this is important when deciding on transparencies etc.
4) What kind of color scheme you going for, or do you have any preferred colors u wana use?
5) I see u use Ninja turtles in alotta yur stuff - u wanna incorporate that kinda stuff in there too?

Last edited by Phant0mD on Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.negative-edge.net

Sir Lord Alpyne

1) Reign Of Kreation: a humble group of like-minded, but varied also in that same respect, mugen kreators [started out with just 5 of us, & has grown nicely since when] that tend to not necessarily go by tha "norm" of what kreating content for mugen is mainly defined/recognized as. we also do what we can to help each other & inspire 1 another to do tha best we can when it comes to said kreation(s). & thus far, a lot of awesomeness has been resulted from it. there's no person(s) over any1 else, so political/power-adjacent squabbles aren't an issue with us, which helps things out in such a grand way, & i for 1 am grateful to.

2) NewAge-styled, which, when you think about it, is a nice blend of futuristic & urban.

3) i plan to use it for my mugen vids, in place of where my org sig/logo shows up [right as tha beat comes in fully for my vid intro].

4) i don't really have a color scheme in mind per se, but i do tend to favor reds, oranges , whites, & greens, if that helps any .

5) no, not turtles...turtle. singular . as in 1. only 1.

Raphael.

& yes, he must definitely be incorporated. GT KERMIT

my current avi i have at MFFA might help you towards a direction or so. if you need me to up it here, just let me know, & i gotcha faded.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

Phant0mD

Aight, ROK - Dat kreator family vibe - kinda like us here. I dig that.
IIRC Gui007 and Oldgamer have an ROK gif on their MFG sig.
I think i know where to take this.

Oh yes there will be Raphael turtle shell in this bizznach then don't u worry son.
I think the first thing is we create the logo, then the 2nd thing will be the video - I already know where i'm going with that.
But yeah please do post the link to the video you mentioned.

Anyway Ok so here's wot I got so far. Make sure you CLICK to see full size coz itz fkn huuuge.

- Added the colors you wanted except orange - You wanted white too so added feint white glow on small text.

- Green text actually has hidden image inside of the green ooze from TMNT secret of the ooze movie lol - since thats the source of KREATION for the turtles haha its a subliminal meaning for u guys being the source of mugen KREATIONs Cheesin .

- Made the BG out of Raphael Ninja sai OBVIOUSLY lol

- to make shit a little urban, zoom right in on the ninja sai, if you look carefully, theres an entire city night skyline picture in the steel reflection

Anyway its a good first draft, but I think somethin is missing in the middle.....LMK your thoughts

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sir Lord Alpyne

yep, that's my intro. i'm still gonna use tha same track [tho i am thinkin' of an alternative track to use as well, just to switch it up sometimes], & i'm definitely gonna have Fire Break Kannon abused beforehand [tha lvl 3 super], since i don't wanna increase that segment of tha intro's time length, which is about 16 secs. i don't count tha NA segment's length, since it's alwayz subject to change, but is usually no longer than 10-13 secs [NA's Windows 9.1 intro, for example], & that works cuz i don't want my vids' overall intro time to exceed 25-28 sec [keepin' it klassy =D].

on a sidenote, i'd luv to see, & possibly help work on, a new NA intro, but that's for another topic B)

Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phant0mD

I'll make a separate thread to work on this video intro once we get this logo on lock. Mainly coz the look of the logo/layers will effect how I animate shizz so yah.
Ok made one little change i forgot before - added outer glow to the sai

Let me know yur thoughtz son. Looks like straight pimpin GVNG$H1T if u ask me doe lol Dat behind Cannot Unsee

GRAYFOX

Man that really looks visually superb, to me. Can only image what it, look like animated. Good stuff indeed. Twisted Evil

Phant0mD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Man that really looks visually superb, to me. Can only image what it, look like animated. Good stuff indeed. Twisted Evil

Well the part when it fades in might look a little somethin like theei$$

GRAYFOX

Wow, very stylish man. Reminds me of a cool future tech type start screen. Cheesin

Sir Lord Alpyne

holy shit that's kold as hell! straight dopeness, PD [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ey, can you fade this into tha background above [position-wise, just tha eyes really] & behind tha logo [to give off a looming/lurking effect], maybe starting tha fade in as tha logo is almost finished falling back? & then at that point just continue tha logo's anim for about 7-8 more seconds? & have it as wide as possible as well [to match tha width of tha logo if need be, but within reason, of course]?

Spoiler:

meanwhile, i gotta come up with a way to fade to this awesomeness from tha Fire Break Kannon finished, but imma figure it out somehow dammit! that shit's too phukkin' raw not to!

Spoiler:

Demitri

Am I still ROK kermit

Sir Lord Alpyne

dumb question mofo, you'll alwayz be R.O.K B) B) B)

annnnnd since you're here, i say Phantom should be 1 of us as well. agreed?

Spoiler:

Phant0mD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:dumb question mofo, you'll alwayz be R.O.K B) B) B) annnnnd since you're here, i say Phantom should be 1 of us as well. agreed?
Other way around now - ROK is now a part of N.A.M Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 666 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:can you fade this into tha background above [position-wise, just tha eyes really] & behind tha logo [to give off a looming/lurking effect], maybe starting tha fade in as tha logo is almost finished falling back? & then at that point just continue tha logo's anim for about 7-8 more seconds? & have it as wide as possible as well [to match tha width of tha logo if need be, but within reason, of course]?

I got u son -  So it's not actually part of the R.O.K logo itself, u only want to use that image in the video intro animation right?
Do you want anything else changed on the logo before we start working on the video stuff or u happy with it?

Once I know u happy with the logo, I'll create a new thread for us to work on da video.
I can start importing shizz into after effects to create the intro once I know that tha logo is complete 1st coz it effects how i import stuff for the animation etc, so lemme know son! And i'll close this thread off and start a new one or we can keep tweakin the logo first - I await yo go ahead sir Dat behind                                                                  

Sir Lord Alpyne

well actually it would be: if you've noticed, any of us that have had a kustom R.O.K pic as our sig(s) [not all members do this, it's not a requirement after all] have had tha same structure/font/lettering, but just with different chars [MarkPachi's sig set, then OldGamer's sig set, with myself/Raph, & Vegaz/Ryu for example]. my previous post was just dealin' with what to try for kreating vid-wise, is all. for norm sig chizz tho, it's already basically on point as is, lol. i'd be honor'd to use in in sigs. wish i knew how to do that whole 'different pic switch on page load' thing.....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:dumb question mofo, you'll alwayz be R.O.K B) B) B) annnnnd since you're here, i say Phantom should be 1 of us as well. agreed?
Other way around now - ROK is now a part of N.A.M Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil 666 Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT  GT KERMIT

yeaaaaah, so that's not how that works Roll Eyes GT KERMIT =D

Spoiler:

Phant0mD

Awesome. I got u now. makes sense. Now I remember I seen the animated gifs, I think falcon rapper, oldgamer and gui007 use them. Just wanted to make sure that you were happy with the logo before I import shizz into photoshop etc.

If you want to use the logo as a sig, copy/paste this code for the correct forum scale sizing:

Code:
[center][img(900px,261px)]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4789/40725440341_09c300742d_o.png[/img][/center]

should look like this if you use that code:

Anywayz, perfect timing - glad we done on this part.  WeedGrin In that case, we can start working on this video.
I'll start a new thread and we can get crackin!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum