Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The new Newagemugen Screenpack...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:25 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... 52697050446_f068e68a44_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
Apple Of The Eye (Platinum)
Recieved 60 or more likes from other Members
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years

When Syn was still active on negative-edge.net last year , there was a wip started for an over the top 1080p Clubsyn Xtreme screenpack.

The idea was to create an SP that would be a joint collab between his site and here - a tribute to the good old days of club syndicate and phantomGs etc and to hopefully ressurect mugen from the unoriginal slump it has been stuck in since our communities started to die off.

Unfortunately Syn went back into retirement from mugen within a few months of returning to the scene and shut the site down.
For that reason I abandoned the project and went back to stage making.

Anyhow, its a big decision to make, and if I start another one it will HAVE to be finished at all costs and i need to know your opinions on the matter.

Simple question.....Should we make a new HD epic as fukk Newagemugen screenpack?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The new Newagemugen Screenpack... 39617182812_da9b58ffc9_o
http://www.negative-edge.net

2The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Demitri

Demitri

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

*Ahem*

That is so crazy you bring this up. A few days ago i was looking for a ancient mugen char in my archives accidentally found my old NAM SP mockup. Once upon a time, in a galaxy far as fuck away, when the Newage Team was still....a team. we were in discussion of making a NAM SP. I dont quite remember why it never happened. My old mockup wasnt much but i wanted ideas to get going; so when i saw mine, it gave me an idea i was actually gonna run by you.

IDK how possible it will be, and i have 0 ideas currently, but i can get in touch with most of the old team, and i was kinda hoping maybe we could get everyone to contribute a little to the SP. If you really want to do the crossover part, I could try my best to convince syn to make something too, but you and I would likely need to make a template for everyone to do something. I dont see them doing anything that will take them a lot of effort.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The new Newagemugen Screenpack... QnnT425

3The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:34 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Run those ideas by me son, im all ears.

As far as getting everyone to collab, I totally understand if they CBF.
NAM needs to create reason to draw the OGz back before expecting them to go ham on a project.
But if I get atleast a wip thread going showing some progress it might draw some OGz back.

The big decisions that I cant decide on alone of course are:

*What localcoord (will have to be atleast 720p)
*How many char slots
*What style of select screen
*Custom portrait template
*Add004 integration y or n

4The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:00 am

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

ok I started fiddling.
I dunno why but I have to use neon orange on dark black for the color scheme.
I really dunno why, its really weird. maybe its coz im in san quentin Cellblock H atm lol jks.

Secondly, ive been watching alot of new Beatmania IIDX game vids (yes they are up to like 24 now - i stopped playing at IIDX11-Red in 2k4).
Insane HUD and interfaces with mechanized animated borders.
Gave me an awesome ideas for borders and lifebars & such.

quick colorscheme main menu mech border mock up

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... 1ff988

if you see there are pictures inside the vector shapes that make up the border that can fade in and out - they would be animations aswell - whatever

thoughts/suggestions/videos, piss them out guys

5The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:46 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... 49283851498_0631820187_o
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

welp, if BGM work is needed, y'all know i'm down. i still got a track i kreated for a possible R.O.K SP to be used for tha select screen, but then Gen's ass went into mugen seclusion, & tha idea died. anyhoo, keep ya boi posted, cuz like i said before, i'm tryna get back to work ;)

Spoiler:

Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
The new Newagemugen Screenpack... UkutF
FailFail Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

6The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:48 pm

Phant0mD

Phant0mD

卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★

Sir Lord Alpyne wrote:welp, if BGM work is needed, y'all know i'm down. i still got a track i kreated for a possible R.O.K SP to be used for tha select screen, but then Gen's ass went into mugen seclusion, & tha idea died. anyhoo, keep ya boi posted, cuz like i said before, i'm tryna get back to work ;)

Ill hold u to that son.

Sound is something I would really wanna expand on here too.
I think there is a big gap in the mugen scene that needs to be filled regarding beatz and soundfx.
I am yet to see a mugen site with a proper section devoted to sound creation stuff.
Im thinking of making a section here somewhere for ppl to discuss music and sound fx and post their stuff or link their soundcloudz and bandcamps or watever.

I just talked to a new member herecyesterday on yt that is a video game music composer that said hes really keen to be down for that too so yeah 4 sure.

7The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Demitri

Demitri

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... RjBqV68
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
Published To Perfection (Gold)
Created 30 or more Unique Topics
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

Sir Lord Alpyne wrote:i still got a track i kreated for a possible R.O.K SP to be used for tha select screen, but then Gen's ass went into mugen seclusion, & tha idea died.

Are you blaming me?
Wat

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... QnnT425

8The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:01 am

Sir Lord Alpyne

Sir Lord Alpyne

Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Lord Of War (Gold)

maaaaaybe just a little bit [read: ITZ AHLL YER PHURKIN' FAOULT!!! What a Face ].

Spoiler:

Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
The new Newagemugen Screenpack... UkutF
FailFail Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail  Fail
https://www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

9The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:16 pm

OldGamer (Retired)

Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Sir Lord Alpyne wrote:welp, if BGM work is needed, y'all know i'm down. i still got a track i kreated for a possible R.O.K SP to be used for tha select screen, but then Gen's ass went into mugen seclusion, & tha idea died. anyhoo, keep ya boi posted, cuz like i said before, i'm tryna get back to work ;)
I still represent the R.O.K team haha I still am. I mean if you need a coder to make a R.O.K. SP I dont mind working with you on that I already release two SP to represent ROK omg Iam...SORRY IF i WAS OFF TOPIC HERE  Nervous
but I did made Super Mugen and MES sp for the R.O.K
but just keep this in mind I dont do flashy HD Quality screen pack style like the new age mugen makes and Im too old school and Im always a big fan of 640x480 resolution OF MY STYLE  Thumbs Up

10The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:24 pm

OldGamer (Retired)

Taunting The Devil (Gold)
Newagemugen Member for Over 7 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

NOW BACK TO TOPIC
I think is very nice idea to see a New age screen Pack. I wish you the best of luck with this project :D

11The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Empty Re: The new Newagemugen Screenpack... Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:17 am

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... 52117799409_ab650ff4e9_o
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Survivor (Platinum)
Survived 6 Inactive Account Auto-purges
Kindred Spirit (Gold)
Liked 30 Forum posts
Lord Of War (Gold)

I also agree this needs to be made to happen.
There is not really a decent successor to the Legacy Screenpack by Noz yet after all these years.

The new Newagemugen Screenpack... P21sO8E

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum