Underground Mugen community specializing in advanced Mugen stages, screenpacks & Graphics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Negative Edge Down?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Negative Edge Down? on Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:40 am

Phant0mD

Yo Gen im getting a blank page and sometimes a park registry domain msg on negative edge - is it down?
Syn posted regarding this so forget it

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://www.negative-edge.net

2 Re: Negative Edge Down? on Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:41 am

Negative Edge

I know this is mad old but it pertains to me. I am coding my own forum system and shop right now. with my work schedule, I'll probably need another month.

3 Re: Negative Edge Down? on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:25 pm

Demitri

Making a comeback?
OR did you get bored again?

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 Re: Negative Edge Down? on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:34 pm

Negative Edge

dunno

5 Re: Negative Edge Down? on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:56 am

Vermilion Spy

Negative Edge forums was legit. I miss the sexy layout of that place

6 Re: Negative Edge Down? on Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Negative Edge

This one is being done from scratch, the ground up.

My chat will feature my own live stream server where Ill stream myself working on projects or gaming with some custom additions for intereaction and gambling (Not with real money, just for fun with site credits)

I created my own version of twitchs video clipping when wtf moments happens lol and will be saved in your account and a database.

I am also building my forums from scratch also and its actually turning out well.
I figured if I am going to start over site wise, I will build everything I want to have in my community.

And yall should know me by now since my time in mugen, I'm hard headed, I dont like following trends. lol

7 Re: Negative Edge Down? on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:56 pm

xXEnchanter.ZuXx

That stuff sounds cool. Will the Immortal Syn finally return to mugen and shock the world again with some crazy custom shizznikk? Stay tuned.....

Triple PSN World record Holder - Soldner X2: Most Kills 1900,000+ / Most uploads  2600+ / Street Fighter x Tekken Online Rankings World No.1 Grandmaster 47000+ BP

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum