Newagemugen
Newagemugen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newagemugen

We're The Best At What We Do - Runnin' The Mugen Underground Since 2010. Underground M.U.G.E.N community specializing in advanced Quality Mugen content, Fanart, Graphics, Fighting Games & more.

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Exclusive NAM] Hephaistos31's portraits for Hungry Wolf's Rebirth

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hephaistos31

[Exclusive NAM] Hephaistos31's portraits for Hungry Wolf's Rebirth 49283851498_0631820187_o
Death Note (Wood)
Created Your first Forum Topic
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Newagemugen Member for over 10 Years
Rank Hunter (Bronze)
Obtained The Highest Tier 1 Initate Rank

Cheesin
Cheesin Cheesin
Cheesin Cheesin Cheesin

Hello guys,
Here is an exclusive preview of my set of portraits for Hungry Wolf's Rebirth.
I'll not show them everywhere else, well until Hungry Wolf release the SP, then I'll host them on my website.

I bring your attention on 4 points:
- ALL THE PICTURES WERE REMADE FROM SCRATCH. I'm revamping the raw renders to bring them at my quality standard (with various results sometimes).
- This time I'm working on FULL SETS. This is a whole new level of crazyness. You liked what I've made for WarZone? Kid. Seat back and Enjoy.
- Some special huge epic stuff that will be unleashed when the time will come with great partnership with highly skilled members of the community.
- Thanks for people that sent me artworks (Hungry Wolf mate I don't know how where you get those arts) and to special people, you know who you are. headbang

Something that I put on attention here: The lifebars aren't done yet and small portraits are subject to change on the SP, so they are not created right now (plus, I'm not sure I'll work on small portraits, Hungry Wolf usually get results that are better than mine 90% of time: I have to take decision).

Yes, yes I've heard you, "stop talk stupid cunt Angry "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Colors may change on the final result.
I don't give permission to post my work in another place by anyone. Please respect my decision. :Sponge:

Watta

Watta

[Exclusive NAM] Hephaistos31's portraits for Hungry Wolf's Rebirth 49283851498_0631820187_o
★★Thousand Dragon★★
Posted over 1000 Messages
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Created 20 or more Unique Topics
Lord Of War (Gold)
Obtained The Highest Tier 3 Warlord Class Rank

Woah, heph is back hahahaha

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

Hephaistos31

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Yeah Watta! :)
I'm slowly getting a great amount of sets done and it's turning really great. :)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I saw Phantom D post so I came here lol

Watta

Watta

★★Thousand Dragon★★
Talk Of The Town (Wood)
Recieved 5 or more likes from other Members
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Portraits for mugen are often quite underrated. Believe me when I say that I know how long it takes to make a good set :D

And for your exclusive contribution, I must say thank you :ILU:

http://mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta

Hephaistos31

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Well as I'm revamping each art from scratch, it can takes 1 to 5-6 hours for 1 picture.
Some go to trash cause it doesn't meet my quality minimum.

For the exclusive contribution, I think this is a good idea, yeah. :cheers:
Thumbs Up

After that, it's me, I mean that when I see portraits totally distorded, blurry and stuff I just can't use it and play with the character.

Tomorrow I'll post another set! :Enjoyment:

Markpachi

Markpachi

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

I hope you don't mind me asking, but how do you "revamp" your images? And what do you mean by "revamp"?

Hephaistos31

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Of course I don't mind, Markpachi.
In fact, I think that I'm doing what Daruminati (Phantom D) was doing with his remaster, The final result is highly close.
I'm doing vectors from existing pictures, so basically I select artworks, recreate all the areas with flat colors, and this is separated by black lines. + some re-scale process that makes me able to get huge resolutions. Twisted Evil

So it's more a remaster, as I'm starting with existing pictures.
The most epic part of it, is... That those arts are 1.0 compatible without any colorloss for indexation.
:D
It's funny because 1.1 saved me trouble a long time ago with some arts that I was unable to convert for obvious colorloss reason, and now 1.1 is here and I'm working with this technic that can convert pictures in a style that totally match 1.0 standard. :cornette:

Markpachi

Markpachi

★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Heaven's Door (Silver)
Lord Of War (Gold)

Yo, you're doing the community a big favor by making those remasters. I highly suggest starting off with the Street Fighter cast first since they're the most common in this community. Good luck to you, buddy.

Hephaistos31

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

By Street Fighter, you are saying something like that, Markpachi?  :mcmahon:

And the next one is one of my FAVORITE. I wanted this set A LONG TIME ago and now I finally did it.

So if you want to know more precisely what to expect...
I REALLY love Infinite/POTS Style chars.  :Sponge: So expect me to cover a huge range of those chars....

Thank you for your words, Markpachi. It means a lot for me.
If you like Rebirth, if you use my portraits and at the end if you say "yes, there is a before /after Heph work in term of portraits", then I'll totally reach my goal. Ambitious, but it is my goal.

G

G

[Exclusive NAM] Hephaistos31's portraits for Hungry Wolf's Rebirth OjtZ7W5
★★Thousand Dragon★★
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
The Greatest Showman (Platinum)
Created 40 or more Unique Topics
★★Pot Of Prosperity★★
Commissioned/Donated to support Newagemugen
卍♆★Divine Overseer★♆卍
Verified Senior Forum support/assistant/curator
Lord Of War (Gold)
Fanservice (Bronze)
Recieved 20 or more likes from other Members

Rebirth is truly an amazing screenpack and i really didn't know where to begin with portraits. Knowing you and I use a lot of the same characters I think you're going to make a majority of what i want anyways. Twisted Evil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

https://www.newagemugen.com/

Hephaistos31

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Don't worry, Mr. N.A.M. xD

Oh, guys I have an interesting question:
Do you like Karate? Cheesin

I saw Phantom D post so I came here lol

Hephaistos31

Death Note (Wood)
★★Dark Master Of Fists★★
Rank Hunter (Bronze)

Oh Shit!
A Wild Fei-Long just appeared!
Poke Ball, GOOOOOO!!! GT KERMIT

Screenpack by Hungry Wolf, of course all credits to him for it. Cheesin (still beta, but already insane).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum